Wealthy Old Man 14

Since Xie Chengze entered the house, he has been staring at Lu Yanzhou, paying attention to every expression on Lu Yanzhou's face.

He was very worried, fearing that Lu Yanzhou's feelings for Jiang Mi were not gone. However...Lu Yanzhou's face was filled with surprise and disgust when he saw Jiang Mi.

Not to mention feelings, there wasn't even the hatred he thought he had.

Lu Yanzhou even sent the spatula to Jiang Mi!

Xie Chengze fell silent, not knowing what to say for a moment.

"You...You don't love me?" Jiang Mi didn't believe it at all. He even felt angry from the bottom of her heart: "If you don't love me, why were you so good to me before? Brother Lu, did Xie Chengze threaten you, so you dare not admit it?"

"Wait a minute, Jiang Mi, you have to understand, I never told you that I love you," Lu Yanzhou said, "It was Tan Shaojun who talked nonsense last time. Didn't you say it then too? You don't believe it? So now what are you doing?"

When Tan Shaojun said in front of Jiang Mi that the original owner liked Jiang Mi, didn't Jiang Mi give this 'this is impossible', 'I don't believe it', 'We're just brothers' look?

Why does he change his mind now and accept that the original owner likes him?

In fact, Jiang Mi always knew that the original owner liked him, right? He just didn't want to respond, so he pretended not to know anything while enjoying the benefits the original owner gave him.

"Brother Lu, I know I was wrong. I was very shocked at the time...Brother Lu, I really cherish your feelings for me. No one is as good to me as you are. Without you during this time, I feel so uncomfortable." Jiang Mi started to cry and intended to hug Lu Yanzhou again.

In the past, when Lu Yanzhou was still here, he would help him solve all kinds of troubles, so he didn't have to worry about almost anything.

He really couldn't stand it without Lu Yanzhou.

Lu Yanzhou took a step back and raised the spatula: "Your discomfort has nothing to do with me!"

Jiang Mi's expression froze. Lu Yanzhou had always been so kind to him so it was difficult for him to accept Lu Yanzhou's rejection now.

"Besides, I really have never loved you, not from the beginning to the end." After Lu Yanzhou finished speaking, he glanced at Xie Chengze.

Xie Chengze's expression was very solemn, which made Lu Yanzhou feel strangely guilty.

Jiang Mi noticed Lu Yanzhou's expression and suddenly exploded: "Okay, you have Xie Chengze, the wealthy man, so you won't admit it, right? Lu Yanzhou, I didn't expect you to be such a person!"

If the person in front of him was Tan Shaojun, Jiang Mi would not dare to say this, but the person in front of him was Lu Yanzhou, who had doted on him for more than ten years.

He has always acted willfully in front of Lu Yanzhou.

"Jiang Mi, what are you talking about?" Zhou Hongxing was angry.

Lu Yanzhou was not angry. He looked at Jiang Mi with a serious expression: "Jiang Mi, how long are you going to make trouble?"

When Jiang Mi saw Lu Yanzhou's solemn expression, he felt that he had completely lost something.

Lu Yanzhou said: "Jiang Mi, I really didn't love you from the start to the end. If I really like you, how could I not confess my love to you? How could I not be jealous when I see you getting close to Tan Shaojun?"