Wealthy Old Man 10

Xie company is very big. In fact, except for Manager Zhang, the people in Lu Yanzhou's department rarely see Xie Chengze and have never even spoken to Xie Chengze before. Now that Xie Chengze suddenly appears, they are all like quails, shrinking their head, not daring to move.

Some people who have turned off their computers are even more regretful — they can't pretend to work hard now even if they want to!

Their workstation is not even here, so the people who moved a stool over to chat were even more embarrassed. They wished there was a hole in front of them that they could crawl into now.

Manager Zhang also felt guilty. It was a mess here. Xie Chengze suddenly came over to see it, he didn't know if he would have a bad impression.

Xie Chengze glanced at Manager Zhang, with no hint of displeasure on his face: "Is your department going out for a dinner party today to celebrate? I'll go too."

"Mr. Xie, you are going too?" Manager Zhang was shocked. Why did President Xie suddenly come to join their small department dinner?!

The corner of Xie Chengze's mouth curled up: "I am a family member."

"What?" Manager Zhang suspected that he heard it wrong.

Lu Yanzhou's colleagues also felt that they had heard wrong. Mr. Xie a family member? Whose family?

Wait, the key point is...their department did not include family members by default for this dinner party. That is to say, Lu Yanzhou made indelible contributions to this project, and everyone knew that he had a date with his boyfriend every day, so he was allowed to bring him to the party.

What they eat this time is a buffet in itself, so it won't make anyone uncomfortable.

Mr. Xie...how did he become a family member?

When Xie Chengze came in, Lu Yanzhou's attention was already all on Xie Chengze.

Xie Chengze was still wearing the same clothes as when he went out in the morning, but his hair had obviously been taken care of. He was standing there with a handsome appearance and a strong aura. Even if he looked sick, he could not be ignored.

Lu Yanzhou said: "Manager Zhang, AZe is my family member."

Manager Zhang: "..."

Lu Yanzhou's colleague: "..."

Lu Yanzhou and Xie Chengze message everyday, and sometimes they would even call each other if it was break time.

They had heard Lu Yanzhou call his boyfriend 'AZe'.

But they never expected that the 'AZe' in Lu Yanzhou's mouth actually referred to Xie Chengze!

Isn't that boyfriend of Lu Yanzhou a coquettish person who can also cook? How is it Mr. Xie?

The key is that Mr. Xie actually came to such a dinner!

Manager Zhang's neck was already stiff. He turned his head with difficulty to look at Lu Yanzhou, his mind seemed to be in a blur.

Isn't Lu Yanzhou the technical boss that Xie Chengze poached from outside? That's why Mr. Xie always asked him to take more care of him.

Xie Chengze was in a very good mood when he saw Lu Yanzhou admitting his identity. He looked at Manager Zhang and the others gently: "It's time to clock out, should we go?"

Manager Zhang nodded quickly: "Yes, yes, yes."

There were quite a lot of people in their department, so they couldn't all fit in one elevator. Many people didn't want to squeeze into an elevator with Xie Chengze, so they all went down separately.