Wealthy Old Man 6

Xie Chengze has always had a sense of responsibility for Xie company.

He joined Xie company in his early twenties, starting as a low-level employee. After many years of experience, he took charge of Xie company. No matter how problematic Xie's company was, he spent half of his life on it.

He has always hoped that Xie company can develop well.

However, recently when he was with Lu Yanzhou, his thoughts changed drastically.

He didn't know how long he had left in his life, and he didn't have many days to move around healthily. He didn't want to waste time on other things.

He should pay attention to himself.

In the afternoon, while Lu Yanzhou was working, his cell phone rang again and again.

Lu Yanzhou was a little surprised.

Naturally, he changed not only his mobile phone number, but also other accounts. Therefore, he now has very few contacts.

As for his recent job search, he informed Zhou Hongxing and others. If there's nothing important, they would not contact him during working hours.

If there is something important, they will not choose to text, but will make a phone call.

Lu Yanzhou stopped what he was doing and turned on his phone. He saw several messages sent by Xie Chengze: "Shall we go out to eat tonight?"

"Is there anywhere you want to go?"

"You can tell me."

...

Xie Chengze sent one message after another, Lu Yanzhou couldn't help but smile seeing it.

Does Xie Chengze want to go on a date with him?

It was his negligence. These days, he and Xie Chengze go and get off work together everyday but they have never gone out for a date.

Lu Yanzhou replied: "I can go anywhere as long as I can be with you."

The original owner had been in sales for the past few years. He knew very well what place was suitable for receiving customers, but he had no idea what place was suitable for dating.

Xie Chengze quickly sent several restaurants to Lu Yanzhou for Lu Yanzhou to choose from.

Lu Yanzhou took the time to look around and chose one.

After a while, Xie Chengze sent another message, saying that he will be taking him to buy some clothes over the weekend...

Lu Yanzhou listened to the non-stop messages and suddenly realized that he had neglected something.

To him, he and Xie Chengze were already an old couple.

After so many years of getting along, he sometimes gets too close to Xie Chengze unconsciously.

For example, when he and Xie Chengze had not yet established a relationship, he would naturally hold Xie Chengze's hand.

Sometimes even after the intimate gestures were made, he realized something was wrong — he seemed like a rogue.

Fortunately, Xie Chengze treated him differently. He accepted everything he did without saying anything, he even got his hands on him!

Because of his mentality, he did not study dating specifically, but he forgot that for Xie Chengze in this world, this is their first love.

The two just confirmed their relationship last night, and now Xie Chengze is probably still a little excited.

Lu Yanzhou replied to Xie Chengze with a smile, while doing two things at once, typing code quickly.