Extra: The President's Little Spoiled Husband 2

Lu Yanzhou started live streaming that night.

Because of what happened during the day, his popularity was high. As soon as the live stream started, many people entered immediately.

Regardless of whether they were fans of Lu Yanzhou and Xie Chengze, or they were dissatisfied, as soon as they saw it, they all entered the live stream room.

The live stream started with a huge kitchen in the background.

Wait, Lu Yanzhou is live streaming in the kitchen?

Just as everyone was thinking this, they discovered that not only Lu Yanzhou was in the kitchen, but also Xie Chengze, the richest man.

At this moment, the richest dad was wearing an apron and was washing vegetables slowly, while Lu Yanzhou was waving a knife to cut vegetables.

"Ahhhhhh! I saw the richest dad!"

"Dad actually washes vegetables, I immediately felt balanced!"

"Both of them are so handsome! Eye candy!"

"The richest father takes good care of himself. He is already forty but he still look so young!"

...

The atmosphere suddenly became heated.

Then, Lu Yanzhou looked at the live streaming camera: "Hello everyone, this is Lu Yanzhou's live stream room. I found that many people were curious about my life with Xie Chengze, so I started a live stream. Whenever I have time in the future, I will share my life with everyone in the live stream room."

"Great!"

"Ahhh! Support!"

"I'm really curious about the life of the richest man!"

"I'm different, I'm very curious about the life of a handsome guy!"

...

"I am a person who does not rely on live streams to make a living, so my live stream room will have some regulations. The first is that all those who post unfriendly comments in my live steam room will have a one-stop service of deleting and blocking them!" After Lu Yanzhou finished speaking, he looked at Xie Chengze, "AZe, is there a problem with this?"

Xie Chengze answered without hesitation: "No problem. I have arranged for someone to watch the live stream room the whole time."

"That's good. Since no one is talking nonsense, we can start today's live stream. The content of today's live stream is about what the richest man does after work," Lu Yanzhou said, "Well, he just helps me in the kitchen."

While chatting with the people in the live stream room, Lu Yanzhou also quickly finished various preparations, because he cut vegetables so fast that Xie Chengze, who was washing vegetables, couldn't keep up.

"Everyone has seen that although your richest dad is very capable of making money, his ability to wash vegetables is average. He is also very particular about it. Sometimes he even wants to wash it under a microscope..." Lu Yanzhou complained about Xie Chengze with a smile while facing the live streaming camera.

Behind him, Xie Chengze looked at him helplessly and fondly.

"Hahahaha! The richest dad is indeed a very particular person!"

"I put the whole spinach in the water and washed it, but the richest dad washed it leaf by leaf, so delicate!"

"The richest dad's eyes are so doting, I'm so touched."

... ...

Lu Yanzhou added: "But the dishes he washed are very safe to eat and there is no dirt in them! He can only wash the dishes since he is not very good at cooking. He can only cook the simplest things. In terms of cooking skills, I've left him behind."