Extra: Those People

In addition to Xie Company, Xie Chengze also has a big company like Yaoshi!

Xie Chengze is not terminally ill, there is nothing wrong with his body!

News of the two quickly spread.

The people that couldn't accept this news, besides Tan Shaojun, are Jiang Mi and Xie Ruanxin.

That day, Tan Shaojun went to attend the banquet hosted by Yaoshi. When he came home with a dark face, Jiang Mi greeted him: "Shaojun, are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?"

He was now afraid that Tan Shaojun would drive him away. He even learned to cook to please Tan Shaojun.

However, Tan Shaojun pushed him away: "You only know to ask me if I'm hungry? You don't understand anything and you don't know anything. Why on earth did I fall in love with you in the first place!"

Jiang Mi was pushed and staggered, he almost fell.

Even if his attitude is much softer now, he still can't bear to be treated like this: "What's wrong with me? Tan Shaojun, don't forget that it was you who courted me. I was unwilling at first, and now you dislike me. If you have the ability, go to Xie Ruanxin!"

When he mentioned Xie Ruanxin, Tan Shaojun became even more angry: "Xie Ruanxin, that bitch! She lied to me!"

Tan Shaojun became interested in Xie Company because Xie Ruanxin told him that Xie Chengze would not live long.

If he had known that Xie Chengze was not sick...how could he have targeted Xie Company!

Besides, he asked Xie Ruanxin to tamper with Xie Chengze's medicine, and Xie Ruanxin also told him that the matter was done...Xie Chengze was not sick at all, how was the matter done?

During those few months, according to Xie Chengze, he took a vacation to relax!

Tan Shaojun now feels that everything he did before was a trap dug for him by the Xie!

Tan Shaojun threw things and cursed Xie Chengze and Xie Ruanxin, feeling that these two people were working together to harm him.

Jiang Mi listened to Tan Shaojun's words and roughly figured out the situation.

Xie Chengze is not sick! The company called Yaoshi that has become popular recently is owned by Xie Chengze!

Then Lu Yanzhou and Xie Chengze...will they be together forever?

Tan Shaojun now hates Xie Chengze and Xie Ruanxin the most, but he is also very angry with Jiang Mi. Seeing that Jiang Mi was distracted, he immediately said: "Why, are you still thinking about Lu Yanzhou? He doesn't want you anymore. Xie Chengze treated him so well, he would be crazy if he became your dog licker again!"

Tan Shaojun originally thought that everything about Jiang Mi is good, so he thought it was only normal for people like Lu Yanzhou to want something from Jiang Mi.

But now that he has no money of his own, and considering the problem from the perspective of interests, he feels that Jiang Mi is useless.

If he hadn't been with Jiang Mi, and had married some white rich beauty...Now he wouldn't have to go around begging his grandfather to sue his grandmother, and his wife would be able to help him make a comeback!

Besides, without Jiang Mi, his current reputation would not be so bad, and he could still find a good marriage. But because of Jiang Mi, no young lady from any family is willing to deal with him now.

It's all Jiang Mi's fault!

Why did he fall in love with a good-for-nothing person like Jiang Mi in the first place?