Wealthy Old Man 15

Xie Chengze initially thought that Lu Yanzhou was unwilling to touch him because he didn't like him.

Now it has been confirmed that Lu Yanzhou restrained himself because he cherished him.

But he really wanted to get close to Lu Yanzhou, especially since he was not going to die soon.

Xie Chengze suddenly felt a little disappointed.

He was with Lu Yanzhou, and Lu Yanzhou had always been taking care of him. Previously, he had thought that he could at least leave some inheritance to Lu Yanzhou, but judging from the current situation...Lu Yanzhou might not need his inheritance.

In other words, there was nothing he could do for Lu Yanzhou.

Seeing that Xie Chengze was in a low mood, Lu Yanzhou comforted him: "AZe, when your health is good, we will do whatever you want."

"When my health is good?" Xie Chengze frowned slightly.

"Yes!" Lu Yanzhou was very certain, "Look, I am Mr. L. What else is impossible?"

Lu Yanzhou actually admired Xie Chengze. Most people would definitely not believe it and would doubt him when they heard that he was Mr. L....Xie Chengze actually believed it!

Xie Chengze: "..." It's truly... By the way, how could Lu Yanzhou be Mr. L?

When he investigated Lu Yanzhou before, he saw Lu Yanzhou's grades. Lu Yanzhou's grades in high school were indeed good, and his science grades were even better, but he was definitely not as talented as Mr. L.

Mr. L can no longer even be said to be a genius. He have always felt that Mr. L should have his own team.

But where did Lu Yanzhou get his team? Lu Yanzhou had even been working in sales before and worked overtime all day long.

Xie Chengze couldn't help but ask: "So, how did you become Mr. L?"

Lu Yanzhou kissed Xie Chengze to prevent him from continuing to ask.

After all, this matters...it's hard for him to answer.

When Xie Chengze saw this situation, he knew that Lu Yanzhou didn't want to answer.

He didn't ask further.

If Lu Yanzhou doesn't want to say it, don't say it. As long as Lu Yanzhou really likes him...he doesn't care about this.

The two kissed for a while before Lu Yanzhou stopped and said to Xie Chengze: "AZe, the officials want to see me, and I made an appointment to meet them...At that time, can you come with me and be a cover for me. Just say you have known me since long ago and have given me a lot of help..."

Xie Chengze: "..." Is Lu Yanzhou really Mr. L?

"Wait!" Lu Yanzhou suddenly frowned.

Xie Chengze looked at Lu Yanzhou in confusion.

Lu Yanzhou suddenly pushed Xie Chengze down on the bed: "AZe, your health is going to be better!" Just now, he suddenly received a huge wave of merit!

The official said before that they would provide assistance to people in certain places in his name. This should be how the merit comes.

Xie Chengze: "..." Is Lu Yanzhou okay? Why is he suddenly talking such nonsense?

But he liked Lu Yanzhou getting close to him.

Xie Chengze hugged Lu Yanzhou back.

The two mess around for a long time. Xie Chengze clearly felt that Lu Yanzhou was much more enthusiastic than before.