Blind Ancestor 2

The original owner of Lu Yanzhou's body belongs to the Qingyun Sect. It is one of the top ten sects in the cultivation world. It has a nascent soul ancestor, Xie Chengze.

Even if Xie Chengze was seriously injured, he was still in the nascent soul stage and was one of the few nascent soul cultivators left in the world.

Xie Chengze was brought back from among the common people by his master when he was twelve years old.

He was originally a little beggar. Because he was blind, he accidentally blocked someone on the road and was kicked into the river. At the moment of life and death, Xie Chengze, who had water spirit root, caused the spiritual energy on the river to fluctuate. His master happened to pass by and saw this scene...his life has changed since then.

After coming to Qingyun Sect, Xie Chengze was found to have water-based heavenly spirit root. Within a month of joining the sect, he gathered qi into his body and became a qi refining cultivator. He reached foundation establishment at the age of twenty-eight, and at fifty-two he reached the golden core, and finally at the age of ninety-eight, he reached nascent soul, becoming the youngest nascent soul cultivator at that time.

Qi refining cultivators can live for two hundred years. Foundation establishment cultivators can live up to four hundred years. Golden core cultivators can live up to six hundred years. Nascent Soul cultivators can live for at least eight hundred years, even those who take some life-prolonging spirit pills can live to a thousand years old.

After Xie Chengze reach nascent soul, he should be able to live a happy life for seven to eight hundred years. However, not long after he became a nascent soul cultivator, he was targeted by the only nascent soul demon cultivator in the world at that time.

The nascent soul stage demon cultivator wanted to take Xie Chengze back and refine Xie Chengze's nascent soul into spirit pills to enhance his skills.

Xie Chengze fought with the demon cultivator for a long time, then both sides suffered losses. At this time, a golden core cultivator from Qingyun Sect passed by and helped Xie Chengze. The two of them worked together and finally killed the demon cultivator, but Xie Chengze himself was seriously injured.

Xie Chengze used his cultivation to suppress his injuries so he wasn't dead, but once he used his cultivation to fight and his injuries exploded, he might die.

Therefore, although Qingyun Sect said that they have a nascent soul cultivator, in fact, it's difficult for this nascent soul cultivator to take action. He's similar to those nascent soul cultivators who are approaching their end in some sects.

Because of this, Qingyun Sect had high hopes for the original owner, hoping that the original owner could reach the nascent soul stage like Xie Chengze.

Although the original owner does not have a heaven spirit root like Xie Chengze, he does have the single ice spirit root. His spirit root is also very thick, only slightly thinner than the heaven spirit root. It's also a mutated spirit root too. His aptitude is top-notch. There was indeed hope for him to reach the nascent soul stage.

It's a pity that the original owner has lost his spirit root now, so the sect can no longer cultivate him.

The severe pain in Lu Yanzhou's body slowly disappeared. He finally felt a little better.

At this point in time, the original owner has lost his spirit root and started cultivating demon skill. He has also set his sights on Xie Chengze and even lives in Xie Chengze's valley.

Xie Chengze was really good to the original owner. The original owner just used some stupid methods to please him, but he actually gave the original owner some genius treasures to help the original owner recover from his injuries.