Wealthy Old Man End

Yaoshi was very popular this year.

In the beginning, it was because this company strangely started donating money to charity.

No one noticed this at first, but later someone accidentally noticed it and posted it online, which made Yaoshi a hot search topic and attracted numerous praises.

At first, some people thought that Yaoshi was trying to sell products, but they were soon slapped in the face. After all, Yaoshi's products are not aimed at ordinary people at all.

At that time, people who saw the hot search wanted to buy some Yaoshi products to support Yaoshi, but they couldn't buy them at all — they can't just buy fiberglass back home, right?

They can't even buy Yoshi's stock — it's not listed!

So...Yao Shi is doing good deeds sincerely.

Yaoshi's donations continued, and gradually everyone paid less attention to this matter. They only felt in their hearts that this company was really good.

As a result, at this time, Yaoshi launched many new technologies and announced that they had developed a robot that far surpassed other countries in every aspect!

This is awesome!

Also, how much does Yaoshi earn like this? Not only can they keep donating money, but they can also support a large research team?

Those achievements and artificial intelligence-related products really caused a huge shock in the industry.

Everyone is curious about who Mr. L, who led the team to research so many things!

But they couldn't find the person to recruit at all. This Mr. L was so mysterious that even Yaoshi's employees didn't know who he was.

Yaoshi has expanded its popularity through donations and introduced so many new technologies. Everyone thought they would take the opportunity to go public and make a lot of money.

But Yaoshi didn't do that!

Not only did it not trap money, it also spent a lot of money to acquire Xie's shares, and bought Xie's and Tan's shares from Tan Shaojun.

Isn't Yaoshi too rich? As everyone knows, scientific research is very expensive, but Yaoshi's behavior...seems like all the technologies it possesses were picked up for nothing!

Or is there actually a huge financial group behind Yaoshi?

Everyone was very curious about Yaoshi. At this time, Yaoshi released another new technology and cooperated with the country.

So cool! Neither Xie nor Tan has made much noise recently, Yaoshi is the one who takes the lead.

Because of this, when Yaoshi had a press conference and planned a celebration banquet...Everyone was vying to go.

Yaoshi's press conference was a success and caused an uproar on the Internet. Countless people cheered for it — Yaoshi has given face to the country!

The identity of Mr. L...still no one knows.

This matter is confidential. Lu Yanzhou's identity is too important. If others find out, he may be in danger, so he needs to be kept secret.

Lu Yanzhou himself didn't want to make it public. If too many people knew that he was Mr. L...would he still be able to go to the night market with Xie Chengze in the future? Definitely not!

However, although his identity is not made public, some people still know it. Everyone who knows it has signed a confidentiality agreement and cannot tell anyone.