New Beginning

A girl was standing near the mirror, dressed in red heavy lehenga with beautiful embroidery in it.

Her big eyes were filled with kohl, her lips were painted red like the blood, a pair of earrings and a big nose ring just enhanced her beauty. A veil covered her half of her face.

She looked like a complete goddess in her bridal attire but her eyes were void of emotions.

Ranisa entered the room and saw her daughter in that attire. Her heart was swelled up with pride and eyes held appreciation for her.

" I know it's not easy for you but don't forget you are the princess of alwar Rajkumari Anamilka, you are born to rule."

Anamika held her palms tightly and gave her a reassuring nod.

She held her head high and left her room.
Her every step spoke about her confidence.
The whole room was silent only the sound of her anklets were heard.

The room was filled with guests but no one spoke a word .
A man in white sherwani with a pearl necklace was sitting near the holy fire.

He had a sharp feature. His eyes were emerald in color like honey , he had well shaved beard , sharp jawline and a well built masculine body but his expression was neutral and had a dark aura around him.

Soon the bride was made to sit next to him.

The preist started his mantras and they placed the flower garlands on each other then they took the 7 vows at last the prist asked the groom to fill her partition .
He took his sword out and touched his sharp end soon blood oozed out and he filled her partition with his blood. He then gently locked the chain around her neck.

The priest then soon announced them husband and wife.

Anamika had to leave her home and go with her husband who was non other than Arjun Rajwansh prince of prathabhgarh.

Here the story begins of two people tied in knot by destiny.