28

Next day....

Acharya ji was ready to leave along with Anamika and Ranvijay when Swarnika demanded to go with them at first Acharya ji was not ready to take her but eventually agreed.

All four of them left the place together. within few hours they reached the palace.

Acharya ji saw the palace and his fingers curled into a fist he eyes were fixed ahead, his emotions were overpowering his decision.

swarnika noticed him, she knew what was going in his mind but was helpless.

Acharya ji regained his composure and reassured his daughter.

they entered the palace but Acharya ji didn't lift his head to look at the surrounding so without much formality he directly requested to meet Arjun.

Anamika and Ranvijay showed him the pathway where Arjun was kept.

They were sent outside. Acharya ji examined his condition and found out which poison was used.

he requested for Swarnika as she also had knowledge about medicine.

She helped him in making the herbal medicine.

they both changed the bandage applied some herbal paste made him drink the medicinal drink and went outside.

Acharya ji instructed them about the timing and way of feeding him the medicines. he also assured them that he will be awake in few days till then he would stay with them to monitor his condition.

they were tired after the long journey so Maharaj arranged a room for them to stay there.

when they reached their room. Swarnika's eyes went wide and mouth hung open.

"baba ye mahal kitna bada hai" Swarnika grazed her fingers lightly on the paintings.

She was excited like a kid in a fair. Acharya ji smiled at her daughter.

they both didn't notice a pair of eyes which was fixed on her noticing her. Ranvijay was passing by when his gaze fell on her, her eyes were sparkling, with big doe eye she was staring at each corner of the room with a broad smile on her face. unknowingly a small smile crept on his face.

"Are you not tired? it was a long journey atleast take some rest" Acharya ji said

Swarnika nodded her head and yawned stretching her arms she went to freshen up, after few minutes a maid came inside and served them the dinner at it was already late.

they together had their lunch and went to there respective rooms to take rest.

Swarnika laid on the bed covering herself with the duvet and soon her eye lids closed due to exhaustion.

Few days later....

improvement was seen in Arjun's health, his skin was gradually gaining the colour.

The medicine provided by Acharya ji was helping him , the poison was already removed from his body and the wounds were healed leaving behind the scars.

Every day Anamika came to the room talking with him, sharing her daily routine with him. It became her habit to visit him daily and sit beside him holding his hand.

"Aapko pta hai Ranvijay kitna zimedar ho gya hai ab wo sab sambhal rha."
(Do you know how responsible our Ranvijay is know, he is handling everything )

"but still I could see in his eyes how much he misses you please get well soon we need you"

Anamika stopped her ranting when she observed a slight movement of his finger. she stood up from her place and asked amaid to call Acharya ji urgently.

After few minutes Acharya ji came inside in a hurry.

"Acharya ji he responded..i..I saw movement in his finger" she shuttered with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes.

"wait a minute let me check" he said and checked his pulse.

It was hard to read his expression, he checked his vitals and turned towards her.

"I think he will be awake very soon he is responding well" he said

they were busy talkin when they heard the sound of shattering of glass.

they followed the direction of the sound and saw Arjun slowly opening his eyes.

Arjun blinked a few more times and opened his eyes.

Anamika instructed the maid to inform the family members. She came and kneeled beside him holding his hand

"aaram se abhi aap kamzor hai"
(Be careful you are still recovering)

arjun saw her, she had a broad smile on her face but she seemed more weaker than before her skin was pale but that didn't have any affect on her beauty.

"bhaisa aapko hosh a gya" Ranvijay came inside and and hugged him tightly "ahh" Arjun whimpered and hissed in pain

"sorry did I hurt you?" Ranvijay left him and made a guilty face

"itna bhi kamzor nhi hu mai" Arjun replied arrogantly.

At his statement Anamika couldn't stop herself from rolling her eyes at him.

"Aapko ab thik dekh k an hamare mann ko rahat mila hai" ranisa lovingly caressed his cheeks.
(Now I am satisfied to see you getting better)

"hume aap pe garv hai Arjun" maharaj prithviraj said with a smile on his face.
(I am proud of you Arjun)

"Abhi aap puri tarha se theek nhi huye hai toh thora aaram karye" Acharya ji advised.
(You have not completely recovered so please take some rest)

Arjun felt his lips were parched he asked for a glass of water.

Anamika helped him to drink it by placing the glass to his lips, he took few sips from it.

Everyone was at peace to see Arjun recover.

Arjun was still weak and due to the affect of medicine he soon slept.

"thank you Acharya ji for saving his life I will forever be grateful to you" Anamika said

"Jaisa ki ab hamara kaam yha ho chuka hai hume lgta hai hume ab chalna chaiya" Acharya ji said
(As you all know I have done my job I think we should leave now)

Swarnika and Ranvijay's smile vanished from their face and they went stiff. Both of their eyes met at the same time, they expressed their unsaid words though it. Both were not ready to part away.

They were hiding a secret from their family.Swarnika lowered her gaze and a silent tear fell from her eyes but that didn't went unnoticed by Ranvijay.

he wanted to pull her in his arms and assure her that every thing will be fine but he knew it was not easy. he fingers curled into a fist . he left the place without any words.

Anamika could feel the tension building between them, she wanted to ask Ranvijay about it but was bound to keep her mouth sealed for the timing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey readers!!

I hope you all enjoyed this part.
But this time I am a bit disappointed.
I don't know whether I am not being able to make the story interesting or is it some other reason.

Earlier the views and votes motivated me to right further but with more passing time it is reducing day by day.

I can't understand where the problem is. If it continues further I might quit writing in this type of genera.

Lastly, take care stay healthy...

Love you all..