30

Happy holi bubbles!!
________________________
_________________________________________

Anamika and Arjun both went to the court room. the saw the family members were present, they went and sat on their place.

"Aaj hume aap sab k samnne ek ayelan krna hai. hum Pratabhgarh k Hukumsa apne agle Adhikari ko chunteh hai. Hum chahate hai ki ab Kuwar Arjun apni daitwa nibhai aur ek safal Maharaj banke dikhai. hume asha hai hume nirash nhi karenge" prithviraj said his last sentence with his gaze fixed on Arjun.

(Today I want make an important announcement. I the king of prathabhgarh, am choosing the rightful person for the throne. I want the crown prince Arjun to take the responsibility and become the next king. I hope you will be a great leader and won't disappoint me)

Arjun and Anamika both were shocked at the sudden announcement by him. Arjun came back to his senses and went towards Maharaj.

"Hum apni taraf se puri koshish karenge" he replied with strong determination.
(I will try my best )

"toh ye tay rha aaj se teen din baad raj tilak hai tb aapko Pratabhgarh k naye hukumsa ghoshit kiya jaiyga" Prithviraj announced
( So it's decided after 3 days it will be your coronation ceremony and on that day you will be announced as the king of prathabhgarh)

Everyone was happy about the decision. they knew Arjun is capable of handling the kingdom he was trained his whole life for this moment.

The news broke out like a wildfire everyone was informed about the coronation ceremony. Many rulers were invited in the ceremony.

few days passed and it was the most awaited moment. the coronation ceremony of Arjun.

The Palace was beautifully decorated all the maids were in rush, hurriedly doing their task and Anamika instructing them.

Arjun held her hands tightly and pulled her to the chamber.

"kya kr rahey aap bahr itna kaam para hai abhi mehmano ka bhi dekhna hai aur..." he placed his finger on her lips.

(What are you doing? So many works are pending I have to attend the guests and..)

"shhh...kitna bolti ho saas toh le lijye thora subha se kuch khaya bhi hai ya sirf kaam hi krna hai" he said passing a glass of water to her and making him sit on the bed.

[Shh...how much do you talk? Take a deep breath. Have you eaten anything from morning or you forget in this rustle bustle]

Anamika sighed and drank full glass of wated in one breath.

"ha kha li thi itni bhi laparwa nhi hu" She glared at him
[Yes I had my food, I am not that careless]

"accha wo sab choro tayaar toh ho jao baki ka kaam dekhne k liye bohot log hai" He said

[OK get ready and rest of the work will be handled]

Anamika nodded her head and went to get ready.

A few hours later....

Everyone was ready, Anamika too was ready in her royal blue traditional lehenga which was embroided with pearls, she left her long silky curly hairs untied, her partion between the hairs filled with bright red vermilion and nuptial chain in her neck. A beautifully designed neckpiece and ear rings just enhanced her beauty. she was truly looking like a Queen.

Arjun on the other hand was in royal blue kurta with a pearl neckpiece worn by kings, with rings on his fingers her was the center of attraction. everones eyes were fixed on the royal couple.

Guests had arrived and soon the Priest came. they both were made to sit near the holy fire. the prist started chanting and they closed their eyes and completed the ritual.