10

Flashback.....

Sukanya was sitting alone in the garden her long hairs were open she was petting the rabbit who sat at her legs.

"Aap kb Rajkumari jaisa rehna seekhenge? Dekhiye abhi bhi zammen mei baithi hai aap"

[When will you start behaving like a princess? See still you are sitting on the ground]

The rabbit ran away startled by the sudden interruption.

"Maasa kya aab bhi bechare khargosh ko dra diya"

[Maasa(mom) you scared the poor rabbit] Sukanya whined

"Aur rahi baat hmari Rajkumari hone ki kisie k kehne se thori na ye Sach badal sakta hai"

[And as you know I am a princess nobody can change the truth]

" Hume pasand hai yha baithna yha hume sukoon milta hai"

[I love sitting here where I find peace]

"Aapse baato mei koi jeet nhi sakta" her mother replied shaking her head .
Sukanya chuckled.

[Nobody can win an argument with you]

"Waise hm aapko ye batane aaye the ki aapki dost aapko kb se dhund rhi hai"

[By the way I came here to inform you that your friend was searching you]

She got up, brushed her skirt and asked

"Kaha hai hamari saheli?"
[Where is she?]

"Aapne kaksh mei aapka pratiksha kr rhi" her mother replied.
[She is waiting for you in your room]

They both went inside the haveli.

When she went inside the room she saw Anamika was stressed and was continuously pacing back and forth in her room.

"Kya baat hai q aap hamare kaksh ka chakkar laga rhi?" She asked Anamika with an eye roll.
[Why are you pacing in the room?]

"Aapko pta hai kiska rishta aaya hai hamare liye?"
[Do you know whose marriage proposal was for me?]

"Nhi...kon hai wo?"
[No...who is it?]

"Chittorgarh ke Hukumsa Veer pratab singh"
[King of Chittorgarh Veer pratab singh]

Sukanya was shocked when she heard the name.
Though she had never met him in person but he was famous for his ruthlessness and cruelty.

He was considered as the devil. A merciless and emotionless person.

Rumors were that he have killed his own elder brother for the throne.

"Aapke baba kaise maan gye iss rishta k liye?"
[How did you father agree upon it?]

"Hume nhi pta pr hm ab kuch kr bhi nhi sktey" she replied in despair.
[ I don't know and nor do I have any choice]

Sukanya was feeling helpless about the situation but she decided to talk with Maharaj about it.

"Aap chinta mt krye iska koi toh hal hoga, hm aapke babasa se baat karenge"
She assured her and left the room.

[Don't worry there might be a way, let me talk to your father]

"Maharaj hume aapse kuch baat krni hai" Sukanya said while entering the main hall.
[Maharaj can I have some words with you]

"Ji kahiye beta"

"Aap Anamika ki shadi Maharaj veer se q kr rahey?"
[Why did you agree on this marriage proposal of Anamika with veer]

"Maharaj veer ek saksham insan hai aur hame yakeen hai wo hmari beti ko accha se rakhenge"
[I believe he is best for my daughter and he will keep her happy]

"Parantu Maharaj aap toh sune hi honge unke bare mei"
[But Maharaj I hope you have heard about the rumors]

"Zaroori nhi aapne jo suna ho wo hamesha Sach ho baki aap khud dekh lijyega wo yha jald hi a rahey"

[You should not believe in all those rumors not all of them hold truth and whatever doubts you have you can clear it he will be here soon]

Without any further arguments Sukanya nodded and left the hall. She was feeling disappointed and helpless.

Next day...

A man dressed in long kurta and dhooti with an armlet made of ruby and a ring made of some precious stone.

Tall and masculine, hairs till his shoulders, with dark mysterious eyes, sharp jawline and Straight nose.

He had a long scar running through his forearm .

He was none other than Maharaj/Hukumsa veer the king of Chittorgarh.

He had a powerful aura around him. His eyes roamed around the palace, the corner of his lips lifted in a devilish smirk.