20

Few days passed in a blur...

Arjun was at the court room when a person entered the court room panting.

"Maharaj...Maharaj..." He was intrupted when two guards arrived and held him hostage.

Maharaj Prithviraj showed his palm and signaled the guards to leave him.

He had a scroll in his hand he gave it to the minister standing beside him.

The minister started reading

Maharaj Prithviraj,

Hum Maharaj Advit Singh, Rawalgarh k Maharaj aapse samne ek prastav rakte hai, hm chahate hai kuwarsa aur Kuwar ranisa hmse bhet krne hmare rajye aaye.
Teen din baad hamare rajye mei ek tyohar hai hm khushi hogi agar aap done isme shamil honge. Ye hmare taraf se ek shanti prastav hai ek nayi shuruat hmare beech k dushmani khatam krne ka.

Hume asha hai aap inkar nhi karenge aur humari bhet swekar kare.

The minister completed,  bowed his head and went in his respective seat.

Prithviraj brows were furrowed, his shoulder tensed, he was deep in his thought.

"Maharaj hume ye prastav swekar kr lena chaiye" one of the minister gave his opinion.
(Maharaj I think we should accept his proposal)

"Pr aapko dal mei kuch Kala nhi lg rha?" Ranvijay was skeptical.
(But are you not doubtful about it?)

"Hume bhi yhi lag rha achanak ye bars purani dushmani kaise bhulane k liye tayaar ho gye?" Prithviraj was suspicious about it.
(I am thinking about the same, why is he suddenly ready to forget about our animosity?)

"Pr babasa Hume lgta hai hume ye prastav swekar krna chaiye agar iss hmare beech ki dushmani khatam ho skti hai" Arjun gave his opinion.
(But dad I think we should accept his proposal if it could bring peace between us)

"Hum iss wishay pe vichar karenge" Maharaj Prithviraj ended the topic of conversation.
(I will think about it)

After discussing few more important things which needed their attention the court was dismissed by the king.

Anamika was busy instructing the workers. She listed few names of plants which she wanted to be planted and was helping in planting.

Her hands were covered in mud. She brushed the hair which was constantly disturbing her.

Being satisfied at her worked she sighed in relief and smiled.

Arjun was going towards his room when his gaze fell on Anamika who was covered in soil with sweat beads on her forehead, instructing the workers.

"Aaj bohot acchi dikh rhi hai na bhabhisa" Ranvijay whispered from behind.
(Bhabhisa is looking beautiful today)

"Wo kab acchi nhi dikhti" Arjun replied in daze.
(When does she not look good?)

"Toh kb Bata rahey?" Ranvijay again whispered.
(So when are you going to say?)

"Kya?" Arjun asked in confusion with brows furrowed.
(What?)

"Ki aaoko bhabhisa se pyar ho gya hai" he said.
(That you are in love with her)

Finally he came out of daze and saw Ranvijay snorting.

"Aapko koi kaam nhi hai hume pareshan karne k alawa" he asked with folded hands and glared at him.
(Don't you have any other work rather than disturbing me?)

"Hm waise aaye the aapse koi kaam ki baat krne parantu aapke aakhey kahi aur hi Jami hui thi" he teased him.
(Actually I came here to discuss some work related thing but your eyes were fixed somewhere else)

"Hume lgta hai Maa sa se aapki baat krne chaiye" Arjun said
(I think I should talk to masa about you)

"Kis barey mei" Ranvijay asked in confusion.
(For what purpose)

"Ab aapko bhi vivah kr lena chaiye" Arjun advised.
(Now you should also get married)

" Bhaisa aap q iss masoom se bacche pe itna atyachar kr rahey hume koi vivah nhi krne" he said making a horrified expression with wide eyes and ran away.
(Bhaisa why are you torturing such an innocent child like me, I don't want to marry)

Arjun shook his head and when he turned towards the garden Anamika was not present he tried to search but didn't find her. At last he turned towards his room and went inside.

He ordered the maids to prepare the bath for him.

After few minutes he undressed himself  and submerged half of his body in the warm water.

His muscles relaxed in the warm water he laid in that position and closed his eyes.

His eyes opened when he heard the jingling of her anklets.

Anamika entered the room with a paste in her hands .

Arjun was surprised to see her here.

"Aap yaha kaise?" He asked
(How are you here?)

"Kyu hume aanumati leni paregi aapse milne ki?" She replied.
(Why? Do I need to take permission for visiting you?)

"Nhi hamare kehne ka wo Matlab nhi tha" he was intrupted when she placed her finger on his lips.
(No I didn't mean that)

She slowly stepped inside the water.
She took the paste in her hands and started applying it from his broad chest to his shoulders, his arms and slowly and teasingly towards his neck.

Arjun closed his eyes he was feeling her each and every movement.

when he felt her hands toward his neck he held her hand which was covered with paste and encircled his arm on her waist, pulling her closed.

Her breath hitched at his sudden action. She placed one of her hand on his chest, she could easily feel his heart beating wildly.

Arjun slowly leaned towards her closing the distance between them.
He pressed his lips over hers and moved slowly and in synchronized manner.

Anamika slowly melted in his touch and started responding.

His hands roamed in her body touching and feeling each curves.

His lips moved to her neck, he sucked  and bit it lightly leaving mark behind. Anamika whimper and moaned.

Arjun took the paste in his hands and started applying it.

Fist he applied it on her cheeks then slowly towards her neck, her chest and stopped at her waist.

Both were breathing heavily.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Soo guys!!

How was the scene ...

I hope it was not that bad I can't believe I wrote it.

*blushing*

Do vote and comment.