26

"Swarn who are they?" Acharya ji asked.

swarnika explained everthing to her baba about how she met them and how they saved their lives.

"aap logo ka bohot shukriya hamari beti ki jaan bachane k liye"
(Thanks a lot for saving her life)

"agar humare koi sahayta chaiye ho kabhi bhi aap log bina sankoch k humse bol sakte hai" his eyes wrinkled as he passed a kindly smile.

(If you ever need my help feel free to ask )

"hum aapko hi dunte hue aaye hai hume pta nhi tha swarnika aapki beti hai"

(We came here searching for you but didn't know that she was your daughter)

"hume aapki madat chaiye thi acharya ji"

(We need your help Acharya ji)

"bolo beti mai tumhari kis tarha sahayta kar sakta hun"

(Say my child how can I help you)

"hamare kuwarsa ko kisie ne zeher Diya hai jiska tod nhi mil rha"

(My Kuwarsa was poisoned and we couldn't find the antidote for it)

"ab aap hi hamari madad kr saktey hai" she begged Infront of him joinig both of her hands and eyes filled with tears.
(Only you can help us now)

acharya ji's expression changed abruptly when he heard that they belonged from a royal family.

"hum aapki koi sahayta nhi kr saktey hume maaf krye ga" his face was red in anger he stood up and started walking away.
(I am sorry I can't help you)

"baba..." swarnika tried but without hearing a word he continued

"hum bhi itni jaldi haar nhi manege hume nhi malum aapko rajgharano se kya dushmani hai pr iss baar baat hamare Suhag ki hai"
(I won't back out so soon, I don't know why do you hate the royal family so such but this time it's about my husband)

his steps falterd for a second but he went away without any words.

"hume maaf krye ga hum aapki koi sahayta nhi kr sakte" Swarnika bowed her head in disappointment.
(I am sorry but I can't help you in it)

"Aap ye kaise keh sakti hai abhi hi aapke baba ne humey kaha ki hum kuch bhi mang skte hai fir itni jaldi apne hi baat se kyu mukr gaye" Ranvijay asked in a stern voice

(How can you say this when your baba agreed on it now that we could ask any think from him then how can he back off now?)

"Hamari bhi majburi hai warna baba kisie ko aise nhi bhejte"
( We are helpless or else my father never denies or back off from his words)

"Jo bhi majburi ho kya wo kisie ki jaan bachane se zada zaroori hai?"

(Whatever might be the reason is it more important than saving someone's life?)

Swarnika couldn't reply to his questions Anamika understood her situation.

"Hume nhi pta aise kya majburi hai pr hm bhi aapni taraf se puri koshish karenge" She smiled at her and left.
(I don't know what is the reason but I will try my best from my side to convince you)

they both came outside and were disappointed after the incident.

"ab kya kare bhabhisa?"
(What should we do bhabhisa?)

"hum itni jaldi haar nhi manenge" Anamika's eyes were filled with determination.
(I won't give up so easily)

few more days passed each day Anamika tried to convince him. she waited for his response.

swarnika too tried to convince her father but all their efforts were in vain.

it was already night and the sky turned dark. the weather was not in their favor stong winds were blowing but Anamika was too stubborn to leave.

she stood the whole night in the rain. her clothes were dretched.

both Ranvijay and Swarnika tried to convince her but she didn't move an inch from the place.

swarnika woke up in the midnight and saw her in the same place. she was feeling helpless.

next morning the weather was clear and it had stopped raining Anamika took a few steps but her vision blurred and she fainted.

"bhabhisa" Ranvijay ran towards her and held her before she could touch the ground.

swarnika saw the scene and went outside in a hurry with Ranvijay's help she took her inside.

even Acharya ji's heart melted when he saw her condition he was surprised at her stubbornness. It reminded him of her wife.

he finally sighed in defeat.

He checked her she was suffering from high fever

"aap kaise inhe iss haal mei raat bhar bhegne diye"
(How can you leave her whole night getting soaked in rain in this condition?)

"hume bohot koshis ki pr wo hamari ek baat nhi maani agar aapne zid chor di hoti toh aaj he haal nhi hota inka" Ranvijay replied his eyes were red filled with rage.
(I tried my best but she didn't listen to me and if you would have stopped being stubborn then this might not be her situation now)

"inhe abhi apna Zada khayal rakhna chaiye agar thora aur der hota toh inke bacche ki jaan hum nhi bacha pate"

(She had to take more care of herself if she would have been a bit late then I might not be able to save her child)

"aap kya bol rahey kon sa bacha" Ranvijay was confused
(What are you saying? What child?)

"she is pregnant" Acharya ji replied

ranvijay eyes went wide he freezed at his place.

he was excited and nervous, he was going to be an uncle. he couldn't hear rest of his words.

Anamika slowly opened her eyes and saw every one standing Infront of her.

ranvijay hugged her when he saw her awake she was confused.

Swarna too smiled at her and congratulated her.

Anamika couldn't believe her ears her eyes brimmed with tears, a smile crept on her face and her hand unintentionally went to her belly.

Acharya ji prepared a medicinal drink and gave it to her.

Anamika scrunched her nose and tried to deny but when she saw all three of them glaring at her she helplessly drank it.

"Ab aapko sirf aaram krna hai "
(Now you just have to take good care of yourself)

"Pr Arjun..." she was intrupted in between

"Hum tayaar hai unka ilaj krne k liye" Acharya ji intrupted her.
(I am ready to treat him)

Anamika's eyes brightened.

"Sach mei?" She asked again.
(Really?)

Swarnika too was still in shock she couldn't believe that her father agreed.

She knew how difficult this decision is for him.