18

A person was sitting on the throne,
The face was covered with a piece of cloth.
In a fully black attire.

His fingers were caressing the head of a lion sitting at his feet.

The court room was filled with minister
A soldier came infront of him with his head bowed infront of the person and said

"Hukum we have heard that kuwar Arjun has married and settled down"

Hearing the name from the soldier's mouth the hand that was patting stopped and the person fisted his palm.

The lion roared at the interruption showing his displeasure towards the person responsible for changing his masters mood.

The soldier who was standing in confidence a few seconds ago was now not able to control his leg from shaking in fear.

"Wah I thought he still might not be over from the past wound"

"And he had already married not expect from him thought"

"By the way who is that lucky girl?"
The person asked in a mocking tone

"I have heard her name is Anamika "

"Ohh..why does it sound so familiar " the person said tapping the throne with the fingers he stopped the action and squinted his eyes his piercing gaze was now fixed at the standing soldier.

With much difficulty he gulped and said
"She is his ex fiance's best friend "

The person asked with a maniacal laugh "hahaha....what did you say?"

"Y..ye..yes Hukum"

The person on the throne
"Why was I not aware about it"

"We were not invited in the wedding but as you all know how kind hearted I am I will surely surprise them with the gift they will never forget in their lifetime"
The eyes of the person had a spark showing his sinister intention clearly .

The lion roared at his masters word.
The sound made the whole court silent the place echoed with it.

"I hope you will love my surprise for you kuwar Arjun" The person muttered under his breath and patted his lions head.

He signaled them with his hands as an indication to leave and the court was dismissed.

Finally he removed his mask.
Fair skin with subtle beard, veins visible on his hands and a devilish smirk on his face.

A person with good looks and mind of a devil.
Sharp and strategic mind.
He was dream of every girl in Rawalgarh.

Non other then the throne king Advit Singh of Rawalgarh.

The only son of Maharaj Rajendra and Maharani Rupmati.

He lost both of them in a war with prathabhgarh.

He was just five years old when he lost his parents.

His uncle who was the throne king until Akshat was responsible enough to handle his responsibilities and of right age took care of him and prepare him for this moment.

Years of revenge was burning in his chest.
His only motive was to kill each and every person who took his parents away from him.

He eyes held the fire to ruin everything.

He was like the calm before the storm.

He was just waiting for the right time to attack them when they would be in the most vulnerable state.

He wanted to see the same pain and hurt in his eyes which he experienced every day.

"Iss bar hm ek khel khelenge dekhte hai jeet kiski hoti hai"

He stood from his throne flipping his cloth and started taking long strides the sound of his foot steps were audible in the empty court room.
The lion followed him from behind as if understanding his masters sinister plan and accepted it as his command.