21

Three days later...

Arjun and Anamika were ready to leave for Rawalgarh.

Maharaj agreed upon the proposal and was sending them to start a peace treaty.

Few guards were sent with them dressed like workers.

Anamika dressed in light green Rajasthani lehenga, covering her face with the vail.

Whereas Arjun was dressed in white Rajasthani outfit.

They reached Rawalgarh next day.

Advik was in his room when a guard came and informed him about their arrival.

He eyes glowed with sinister plans and corners of his lips lifted into a smirk.

He went and welcomed them.

" Humey bohot khushi hui aap log ko yha dekh k" Advit said
(I am glad to meet you both)

" Aab jb aapne kadam badhane ka soacha hai tb hm kaise peeche hath skte hai" Arjun replied.
(Now when you have thought to take a step forward how can we back off )

"Aap log bohot thak gaye honge aapke kaksh tayaar hai" he said
(You all might be tired, your rooms are ready please take rest)

Anamika slowly came and stood beside Arjun.

Advit was left spellbound when he saw her in the traditional look though her face was hidden with the vail but that didn't hide her beauty.

Arjun was watching him keenly when he saw his gaze fixed on Anamika he balled his fist and cleared his throat.

Anamika too felt uncomfortable when his gaze lingered a bit longer than necessary.

Advik didn't try to hide his intentions he smiled and left the place.

They went to their room Arjun was fuming in anger he threw the glass on the floor.

Anamika flinched but slowly held his hand and made him sit on the bed.

"Shant ho jaye kuwarsa" she tried to calm him down.
(Cool down Kuwarsa)

"Aap hume kaise shant hone ko keh rahi dekha aapne kis tarha aapko ghur rha tha wo" he fisted the bedsheets in anger.
(How can I cool down? Did you notice how he was staring at you?)

"Hm jante hai bs ek din ki baat hai fir hmlog ko yha nhi aana parega" she said.
(I know but we won't be here for too long)

Arjun encircled his arms around her thin waist and leaned his head on her shoulder.

She caressed his head and a small smile crept on her face.

After few minutes a maid came to inform them that the festival celebration has started.

They changed and went to the place where the celebration was held.

Anamika and Arjun became the center of attention everyone's eyes were fixed on them.

They went at their respective seats and soon the program started.

Two ladies wearing traditional dress came and performed dances.

After them few came showing showing puppet dance and sword fight.

They were sitting and enjoying the program.

Anamika noticed someone who seemed to be suspicious he slowly took out the Bow and arrow and aimed at Arjun.

But before it could touch him Anamika suddenly stood up and pulled Arjun away from the place.

The crowd panicked and people were running horrified from the incident.

Advik slammed his fist and grinded his teeth.

The arrow pierced the wooden seat.

The guards came protecting them from the place.

Arjun and Anamika safely reached the palace.

"I am sorry for the incidence caused" Advik said making a guilty face.

"I want the person behind this" Arjun was fuming in anger.

" I will try my best to search the culprit" Advik replied and left the room.

"The person was hired to kill you. If I was not fast enough to pull you away the arrow might have pierced your chest" Anamika said slowly.

"We will leave tomorrow as soon as possible his intention doesn't seems right" Arjun said to Anamika.

She nodded her head in approval.

Late at night Anamika felt her throat dried up she stood up from the bed and tried to pour water in the glass but she noticed even the jug was empty.

She opened the door and went downstairs she saw a maid and ordered her to fill the jug and bring it to her room.

Anamika was about to leave when she felt someone from behind. She turned around but saw no one.

She shook her head and went to her room unaware of the pair of eyes following her .

Advik came our of the dark when Anamika left.

He stoked his beard and was holding a piece of earrings his eyes sparkled and lips turned into a wicked smirk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys!!
Sorry for late update....
Actually I am working on other book as well so please forgive me.
I know this part is not much interesting but I am not getting enough time.
And my classes has resumed so it's hard to manage every thing but I am trying my best.
Hope you all will understand my situation.

And lastly don't forget to vote, share and comment...

Love you all...