25

It has been three days since they left. With each passing day Anamika was getting more restless she felt heaviness in her heart. She spent most of her time praying for them.

Anamika was pacing in her room when a maid came to inform about their arrival.

She adjusted her vail and followed the maid.

She saw the soldiers entering but she couldn't find the person whom her eyes were eager to see.

She felt a tap on her shoulder she turned expecting Arjun but the hope shattered when she saw Ranvijay covered in blood with his head hung low.

"Humey maaf kr dijyega bhabhisa hm bhaisa ki raksha nhi kr paye"
(I am sorry bhabhisa I couldn't protect bhaisa)

"Ye aap kya keh rahey deversa aur Arjun kaha hai?"
(What are you saying deversa and where is Arjun)

Ranvijay was quite he didn't had the heart to tell her.

"Humne aapse kuch sawal kiya hai aap chup kyu hai" She shook him demanding him to answer.
(I am asking you something why are you quiet)

"Bhaisa...bhaisa ko kisie ne zeher diya tha wo abhi tk hosh mei nhi aaye hai"
(Someone poisoned bhaisa and he is not yet conscious)

Anamika freezed she was standing there with eyes filled with tears and tensed shoulders.

"Ka..kaha hai wo" she shuttered not being able to complete her sentence. She felt a lump in her throat.
(Wh..where is he?)

She gulped trying to control her emotions. Ranvijay guided her the direction where he was kept.

She followed him slowly, with each step her heart was becoming more restless.
She entered the room and saw him lying on the bed with his eyes closed.

He was pale, lips were dried with many wounds in his body. He was bandaged in his arm, shoulder and his abdomen.

Anamika felt like someone ripped out her heart from her body. The tears which she was trying so hard to control broke free.

She placed her hand on her mouth not to disturb him.

She took a step back and ran towards her room.

She went inside her room and locked her room. Leaning at the door and fell on her knees.

Her eyes were red she sobbed fisting her skirt. She cried harder until she was numb, until she escaped from reality drifting into deep sleep.

Days passed in blur but Arjun's condition was still the same. Anamika was broken every time when she saw him lying in the bed without any improvement.

She consulted with many healers but their answer were still the same that the poison was strong and they are unable to find the source.

She never gave up and with determination she again went to a healer. She was a young healer named Geeta she went with her and checked Arjun.

"Hum aapki madad isme nhi kr saktey hai parantu inka ilaj hamara guru jinhone hume ye sikhaya unke pas zaroor ho sakta hai"
(I can't help you but I he could be cured by my master who has taught me. He might help you)

"Aapke guru kaha milenge" Anamika eyes brighten with hope
(Where will I get your master?)

"Ye thora mushkil hai kyu ki wo jaldi kisie k samne nhi aate"
(It is a bit difficult since he doesn't come infront of anyone)

"Aur aapko shayad mana bhi kr de kyu ki unhe Raj gharane k log pasand nhi"
(And you might be rejected because he doesn't like people from royal family)