12

Flashback....

Veer was warmly welcomed by the Maharaj. Unknown of his intentions Maharaj Dayanand smile at him and said
"Aapka swagat hai alwar mei"

"Shukriya Maharaj hume yha bula ne k liye " he replied.

"Aap log bohot thak gaye honge aap log ka kaksh tayar hai aap log wha aaram kr sakte hai"

Veer along with his men went to the respective room to take rest after the tiring journey.

His room was luxurious with many antique pieces and a big king sized bed at the center of the room and an attached balcony. He heard the clashing of the sword he followed the sound and went to his balcony.

Two people were were practicing sword fight.The first person was inwhite attire and the second was in cream color attire their faces were hidden under the mask.
Both seemed to be professional none of them seemed to back off.

During the fight one of their turban fell and long hairs were released but she still continued the other person attacked her she ducked her attack and retorted with equal force. She held her forearm and threw her on the ground pointing the tip of her sword on her opponent neck.

Finally she surrendered.

She gave her hand and helped her to get up.
Her opponent stood up and dusted her cloth and untied her mask and her hair.

She huffed and asked
"Pta nhi wo din kb aayega jb aap hmse harengi"

"Iss janam mei toh ye mumkin nhi lgta"

"Sukanya aap akele aise insan hai jinse hm kabhi isme jeet nhi paye"

"Aur hm Asha krte hai ki hm wo akhari bhi ho"

"Apno se harne mei kya dukh "

They both giggled unaware of the third person who eyes were on Sukanya.
He was mesmerized by her beauty and her strength.

His eyes darkened and he smiled looking at her.

In this few months he managed to make his place in the kings heart he manipulated him with his sweet words.

Soon it was decided that the marriage will take place in a month.

Sukanya was still doubtful about him. She didn't trust him but was quite because her friend was happy and she didn't want to upset her.

Sukanya always felt someone's gaze upon her but she ignore thinking that she was being paranoid.

Arjun was busy solving some issue but he used to send letters to sukanya to check on her.

Anamika was getting ready for the pre wedding rituals.
Sukanya entered and teased her
"Kya baat hai aap itni acchi lg rhi ki hmari toh nazar hi aapse nhi ht rhi" 

"Chup kare aapse toh km hi acche lg rahey"

"Wo toh hai ab hm hai hi itni khubsurat kya kare"

Watching her antics Anamika chuckled.

"Aap bhi tayar ho gyi hai ab hm thora dekh aate hai kuch kami toh nhi teh gyi"
Sukanya said and left her room.

She lifted her heavy skirt and huffed
"I don't understand why am I wearing this thing it's too heavy " she muttered to herself.