11

Anamika was upset but she was trying her best not to show her emotions.

Arjun informed the guard that they will leave the place tomorrow since their work was already done here.

In this few days she felt things were getting better between them but she forgot that she will always remain a substitute for him.

His love was only for sukanya and he clearly reminded her that he will never accept her as his wife.

But she still hoped that one day he will understand her situation.

She was broken when she heard him.

"He thought I was sukanya and all his worries were for her all his attention, his care and he himself was her." She mumbled.

She felt as the third person from the beginning.

She felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around to see the lady standing near her she reminded her that they were getting late.

In this few days they had a special bond with the couple and also the villagers.

They left bhangarh, the people of the village came to see of them for the last time.

Anamika was silent in this whole ride she was struggling with the internal battle.

Arjun on the other hand was also trying his best to not confront her.

In this few days he too was melting he forgot his motive of this marriage.

They reached prathabhgarh the next day.
Arjun went inside without waiting for her.
Anamika on the other hand needed some time for herself to cool herself down.
She needed some stress buster and she knew what she needed.

Few months passed in a blur. In this few months the distance between them increased.

Arjun was trying his best to avoid her and Anamika too was not ready to confront him.

She saw Ranvijay was practicing his sword fight with one of the soldiers.
Within few seconds his men was laying on the floor and he pointed the sword at his neck.

Anamika was observing him he was skilled and flexible.
"Wah dewarsa hume pta nhi tha aap otne acche hai talwar bazi mei" she said with appreciation.
[Wow brother in law I never knew you were so good with swords]

"Bhabhisa aap yha? Kuch kaam tha aapko "
[Sister in law why are you here? Do you need anything?]

"Nhi hmara mann nhi lag rha tha kaksh mei baithe "
[No I was just bored sitting in the room]

"Kya aapko aata hai talwar bazi" he asked
[Do you know how to use sword?]

" haa hm bhi pehle prayas krye rehte the "
[ Yes I use to practice it before]

"Chalye bhabhisa ek mukabla hmare sath bhi ho jaye" he said and handed her the sword
[OK bhabhisa let have one round with you]

She tugged the corner of her dress and got on the position.

"Aap ko mauka de rahey shuru krne ka dewarsa aap bhi kya yaad rakyega"
[I am giving you the chance to begin]

" wo toh baad mei pta chalega bhabhisa"
[We will see it later bhabhisa]

Ranvijay attacking her first she skillfully defended herself. At first Ranvijay was attacking cautiously and she was defending but later on she started to attack with her sword trying her best not to hurt him.

Her every move was perfect the way she held the sword she turned and hit him with her elbow.

The clashing of sword was heard at one point Ranvijay was leading and next point she overtook him.

Ranvijay was facing a hard time defending himself but Anamika was energetic and flexible her every move was full of grace.

Her long hair got untied during the fight. Anamika attacked him with her maximum force and the sword in Ranvijay hand fell on the ground.

Both were panting heavily.

"Wow bhabhisa it's the first time after bhaisa from whom I have lost the fight" he complimented.

"It's been a long time I can't remember when was the last time I practiced" she replied

She still remember the only person from whom she lost.

She was the only reason why I left sword fighting because it bought all the memories back which they had together.

They didn't notice someone was standing and watching the fight keenly.

Arjun came to discuss something with Ranvijay but stopped at his track when he noticed them.

He stood there and watched their fight her moves, her reactions when the fight was getting intense, her long hair which was free now. The way she handled and defended.

He saw that she was talking with Ranvijay and was smiling at him.

Arjun was unable to point out how he was feeling at that time.
In this few months he avoided her and today when he noticed her, she had changed.

Anamika had completely changed, the girl who was always ready to fight with him for her rights, the girl who use to smile all the time, she had lost the spark in her.

Now she use to stay quiet whenever they met she ignored him.

Her behavior was hurting him.
But it was his choice to stay away so now who was he to complain about her changed nature.

He was responsible for the person he made her.

He was responsible fir snatching her innocence and forcing her to be mature.

He still wasn't able to understand his feelings for her.

Ranvijay noticed Arjun standing there
"Bhaisa aacha hua aap yha a gye"
[It's good to see you here brother]

"Aapko pta hai bhabhisa itni sakshyam hai talwar bazi mei"
[Do you know bhabhisa is soo good in sword fight]

"Unhone hume hara diya hume toh lagta hai ye aapko bhi aram se dhul chata sakti hai"
[She won and I am pretty sure she can easily make you taste the dust]

"Tum acche se prayas nhi kr rahey iss karn tm haar gye"
[You are not practicing well that's the reason why you lost]

"Aur rahi baat hume harane ki wo toh inke bas ka nhi" Arjun replied arrogantly.
[And she can never win from me]

Anamika kept her gaze lowered not once she retorted back.

"Devarsa hm chalte hai hume kuch kaam tha" she said and left ignoring Arjun completely.
[Devarsa i may take your leave I have some unfinished work]

Here Arjun was left dumbstruck.
Ranvijay was trying his best to control his laughter.

"How dare she ignore my presence infront of people" he muttered under his breath .

He turned towards Ranvijay and said
"Aapko bada hassi a rhi"
[What's so funny]

"Chalye ek mukabla phir ho jaye bda bhabhi ke chamche bn rahey the"
[Let's have a round you are taking her side a lot nowadays]

Poor Ranvijay was trapped in between the two he gulped and said in his weak tone
"Kya bhaisa isme naraaz hone ki kya baat hai"
[Bhaisa what's there to be upset of?]

"Hm aapse mukabla zaroor krte parantu hume ek bohot awashak kaam yaad a gya hm chalte hai"
[I would definitely had one more round but I remember something important which need my attention now]

Without waiting for Arjun's reply he ran away from there.

Arjun glared at his back and said
"Iss baar Bach gaye aap agli baar nhi bachenge"
[This time you were lucky but won't be nxt time]