24

Next day....

Arjun woke up early, he say Anamika who was sleeping peacefully.

Her long lashes were casting shadow. Her hair was untied which was blocking his view.

He slowly brushed her hair away from her face and peaked her forehead before leaving the room.

He went to the backyard and saw his soldiers were already training.

Ranvijay saw his brother and went towards him.

"Bhaisa aapke kaksh mei lgta macchar bohot hai kya?" He asked with a teasing smile

"Nhi " Arjun replied

"Ohh tb koi Keeda hoga" he asked again

"Nhi aap ko subha subha kya ho gya hai" Arjun asked in confusion after hearing his weird question.

"Bhaisa aap khud hi kyu nhi dekh lete aine mei" he said trying his best to control his laughter

He shook his head and went inside. He saw his whole neck was covered with red marks.

He understood now that Ranvijay was just pulling his legs. Unknowingly a small smile crept on his face thinking about last night.

He cleared his throat and went outside.

He saw Ranvijay who winked at him and in return got glare from Arjun.

On the other hand Anamika woke up and saw the other side was cold indicating Arjun woke up before her.

She sat on the bed with her back aching. Every thing came crashing on her when she realized the moment she spent with him.

Her cheeks turned red, she felt like hiding herself.

She stood up with with much difficulty took a hot bath which relaxed her muscles and reduce her soreness.

After few more minutes she was ready.
A maid knocked at the door informing her that she was needed.

She went with her and saw all the family members standing.

Arjun was wearing his shield, and an iron safety helmet, carrying a sword in his hand.

Ranvijay was also ready.

"Anamika aap inka Raj Tilak kr diye jane se pehle"

"Ji masa" Anamika replied.

She made a small cut on her finger by holding the sharp edge of the sword.

Blood oozed out of her finger, with the blood she marked the sword and gave Arjun his Tilak in between his brows.

Then she took the sword in her hand and bowed her head in front of Arjun before giving him.

At last she did the arti of him and showered the flower petals.

"Vijay bhava"

Arjun took the blessings of his parents along with Ranvijay who did the same. At last Ranvijay touched Anamika's feet to take his blessings.

She saw both both them with eyes filled with tears.

"Aap dono aapna khayal rakhiyega"
(Please take care of yourself both of you)

"Bhabhisa chinta mat krye hamare rehte huey bhaisa ko ek kharoch tk nahi aayega ye hamara wadah hai aapse"
(Bhabhisa don't worry nobody can hurt bhaisa till I am alive. I promise you )

"Hume sirf unki chinta nhi hai blki aapko bhi wapas jeet k aana hai"
(I am not just worried about him but yours also and return back as a winner)

He gave her an assuring smile and nodded his head.