23

I don't have any other options rather than sitting in the palace and watching them getting prepared for the war.

The palace was in chaos it has been three days since we arrived.

Arjun is busy with the soldiers giving them instruction. They were preparing strategies and plans for the war.

In this two days he comes late and without much interaction between us he leaves early .

I don't know but today I am feeling very restless. As if something bad is going to happen.

He entered the room and saw me sitting on the bed.

"Kya hua Anamika aap kis dhyan mei hai"

(What's wrong Anamika what are you thinking about?)

"Pta nhi kuwarsa humay kuch sahi nhi lag rha" Anamika came out of her daze
(I don't know kuwarsa something doesn't feel right)

Arjun sat beside her and held her hands
"aap bohot soach rahi thora toh khud ko aaram dijye"
(You are overthinking atlest give some rest to your body)

"Aapko aise dekh ke hum kaise aaram kare?"

(After watching your state how can I take rest?)

"Sab bohot jald thik ho jayega hum pr vishwas rakhiye"

(Everything will be fine trust me)

"Aap pe hume Shaq nhi "

(I don't doubt you)

She leaned on his shoulder. Arjun caressed her hairs lovingly.

"Waise hume aapko kuch btana tha" Arjun's shoulders were tensed with serious expressionon his face. Anamika noticed and lifted her head with her eyes fixed on him.

"Humey Sandesh aaya hai hum sab ko kl hi nikalna parega"

(I got a letter so we have to leave tomorrow)

Anamika eyes went wide she knew what he wanted to say but her heart was constantly denying it.

She gulped and lowered her head.

18+
Mature content ahead!!
If you want you can skip this part...

"Kya bas aaj raat aap sirf hume de skte hai. Iss Yudh ka kya parinam hoga hume nhi pta parantu aaj hum sirf aap..." before she could complete her sentence Arjun slammed his lips on hers.
(Can you spend the night just for us, I don't know what will be the outcome of the war but today I just...)

Anamika tugged his hair and reciprocated with equal intensity. He pushed her on the bed, she was breathing heavily her chest was rising and falling.

He caged her in between his arms. He slowly ran his knuckles from her face.

She shivered from his touch. She felt a knot in her stomach. He slowly unpinned her hair which fell till her waist. He gave her sloppy kissed on her neck leaving his marks. Anamika winced.

She closed her eyes and ran her fingers on his chest and abdomen felt each tight muscles in his abdomen, he was fit with good muscle bulk.

Arjun untied the strings of her top, trailing behind wet kisses. On her cleavage, pinching and rolling her soft buds.
She whimpered arching her back and holding the bedsheets in her clutch.

He stroked her navel with his thumb, delicately removing her waist chain. He pulled the strings of her long skirt, his hands disappeared in between her clothes.

He kissed in between her legs, she squirmed. He parted her legs and licked her clean.

He took both of her hands and pinned above her head. Her eyes were hooded.
He dipped his head kissing her soft spot on her neck and entered.

Anamika squeezed her eyes close when she felt the pain. Arjun was patient with her all the time. He kissed her lips trying to divert her mind.

Slowly the pain subsided, he slowly entered till his full length and started moving slowly at first.

Anamika moaned feeling him, he increased his pace. Anamika reached her peak and after few minutes Arjun spilled his seeds along with her.

Both were covered in sweat , breathing heavily.

He laid on his back beside her.

They consumed their marriage after many misunderstanding and difficulties.

Things changed with times. Arjun was slowly accepting her as his wife.

Both of them snuggled and soon sleep engulfed them. They laid in each other's embrace forgetting about the situation and enjoying each others company in the moment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This part was a bit mature. I hope you all survived after reading it.

*ahem*

First I thought of writing this book without any mature scenes but I don't know something was missing in it I hope I don't regret it later.

Few more parts left and soon it will be completed hopefully.

Till then don't forget to vote, share and comment.