-Forty three-

{A/N POV}

"Hey hyung Whatsup? You called?"

Jungkook casually asks after jimin picks up the call but what comes next leaves jungkook shocked.

"Yes I did and I am sorry for disturbing you during your vacation but it's very important so I had to because it's about the mafia"

Jimin utters making jungkook frown

"Hyung there is no need to be sorry if it's important and may I know what is the Matter?"

Jungkook questions.

"Jungkook lia called me this morning and she mentioned about quiting the mafia"

Jimin reveals making jungkook frown with surprise

"Jungkook she wants to quit the mafia and she's one of our important gang members handling more then half of the manpower and training them if she quits we'll have to appoint someone eles on her place and it's something I can't do alone that's why I had to disturb you"

Jimin informs making jungkook agree with what he said.

"I agree with you hyung but may I know what is the reason she wants to quit suddenly because I remember her being so determined about working in the gang"

Jimin Sighs hearing jungkook's question but later Answers

"She didn't tell me exact reason but she said she is done chasing something which is making her loved ones go away and wants to live with peace now, and even I couldn't understand what did she mean but as an elder brother if my sister wants to live her life and don't want to indulge in any work then I won't force her too though I asked her to leave all her work after 2 weeks so we could appoint someone before that"

Jimins explains and soon after that they finishes the call when the talk gets done and after the conversation with jimin ends jungkook dails another number on his phone.

"Keep an eye on park lia and keep informing me about her plans and if that father soon due tried doing anything this time just shoot them on their fucking head,am I clear?"

Jungkook commands with his voice harsh and demanding.

"Yes boss"

Responds the person jungkook was ordering and soon the call gets declined.

"I am aware of every plan of yours park lia and you are lucky that you decided to quit before I could confront and shoot you on your head for trying to harm my wife and about your dear partners in crime that Lee hanbin (A/n : who's elder son tried r*ping y/n and she killed him unintentionally for self-defense) and his son Lee so-rin I'll take care of them my way if they tried anything"

Jungkook mumbled recalling the moment he got to know about lia planing against him on the first day of his honeymoon but he didn't reveal that to jimin because he knows how much jimin trusts and cares about lia.

Jungkook wanted to shoot lia right at that moment but he didn't want to ruin the vacation for his wife who was so excited about visiting new places and also he couldn't just hurt lia after all jimin mattered a lot for him and lia mattered for jimin like his own sister.