20, wedding.

——

——

ELLIE stares at herself and Rosalie in the mirror, watching as the vampire diligently works her fingers through her hair.

Bella sits in the seat next to her, Alice dabs a sponge under her eyes and they discuss her wedding jitters. Ellie herself is feeling nervous too, because she has to walk down an aisle in heels in front of her old friends and family members she hasn't seen in years. Shes just thankful Bella is the clumsy one. Shes also excited too, though, for the champagne and the reception.

"Any word from Jake?" She asks Bella, looking at her in the wide mirror.

Bella shakes her head. "No." She sighs. "I don't know why I expected him to come."

"At least you tried." Ellie tells her. "And maybe it's for the best that your goodbye already happened."

Bella nods as Alice applies light blush to her cheeks. "Yeah. Maybe."

Soon, Ellies hair is done and as is Bellas makeup, so Rosalie offered to do Bellas hair — which literally shocked everyone, but Bella happily accepted it. Alice now does Ellies makeup and Rosalie does Bellas hair.

"Did you sleep well last night, Ellie?" Alice asks, sweeping a brush across her eyelid.

Ellie shrugs with her eyes closed. "Yeah, well enough. No wedding jitters for me. What about you?" She asks the seer jokingly.

Alice lightly smiles. "Actually, I wish I could sleep, I've been a bit antsy."

"Antsy?" Ellie echoes. "Why?"

Alice shrugs. "I can't see the wedding, which has me on edge." Her visions are second nature to her, and to not have them is strange and unnerving. "Very annoying."

"You mean your visions?" Ellie asks, Alice nods. "What happened to them?"

"Seth Clearwater is coming, and hes a shifter," Alice says. "I can't see them, therefore I can't see anything involving them, including the wedding."

"Oh, well, that does sound annoying." Alice hums in agreement to Ellies words. "Do you know why you can't see shifters?"

"I can only see what I am and what I've been — vampires and humans." Alice explains.

"Oh," Ellie says, "doesn't that seem like a fluke?"

Alice chuckles lightly. "Sometimes."

Right as the girls are done with their hair and makeup, Charlie and Renee step into the room. Bella and Ellie smile at the both of them, though Ellie slips away to put her dress on once they focus their attention just on Bella.