A/N: IMPORTANT

BEFORE CONTINUING THE STORY, PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS NOTE FIRST.

To avoid any complications, I want you to know that this is purely fictional and some of the scenes will only be inspired by actual interactions of the characters, 

but the personality and behavior of characters, the settings, and flow of this story come from my imagination only. 

Please refrain from identifying my Ann and Mich to the actual/real life Anntonia and Michelle. 

- Firstly, PLEASE ship accordingly. This story is only for the delulus and acclas who wanna enjoy (like me), so please do not force what is actually not bound to happen. 

- Be reminded that this story is raw, which means there might be typographical errors/grammatically incorrect writings.

- Slow burn, a bit of patience is needed. I am still gauging if this will be a short story or a long one. We'll see ;) if this gets enough support, we'll know by then, right? haha

- Some elements might not be suitable for readers under 18 years old.

- NO TO HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS. Auto mute/block.

- NO TO SEXIST AND MISOGYNISTIC COMMENTS. Do not continue reading if this is your sole purpose on the comments section.

- Lastly, be open-minded and progressive towards this story. At some points, there might be contexts that we need to bear in mind. Again, this is purely FICTIONAL, therefore, this does not necessarily reflect the portrayers nor the writer (for the sake of literary purposes only).

Enjoy lang tayo rito. I will try my best to fulfill my responsibilities as a writer (I am not professional, I am only 23 years old whose mind runs wild) so, even if I cannot promise, I will make sure that this story will make you happy (cry maybe, maybe mad too) - I don't want to spoil you any further. 

Good luck and have fun, mga bading!

- blue