XVIII - Porsild

A/N----- this is now the present time, after the pool scene.

===================================================

Anntonia POV

I am glad Michelle and I are finally okay.

Although not quite.

We've been doing the things that we do before the night of happenings. But I can feel that she still has this wall that she's trying to put up between us. Is she perhaps trying to push down everything because she has Rain?

I mean, I wouldn't know. We haven't talked about that night kaya kating-kati na ako na malaman ba kung ano ang nasa isip niya.

Did the kiss really mean anything to her?

Ivan has been pestering me. Sunod siya nang sunod sa'kin. Tomorrow, I'll break up with him na. Besides, I only stayed with him for this long kasi....

Well I wanted this woman to be jealous. I'm not even sure if it's working kasi parang wala lang naman sa kaniya. What's the use of staying with that dog, right?

"What're you thinking, Porsild?" she asked me while she's reading a book. I'm here inside her room because I didn't get to see her the entire day since nag-absent pala siya para pumunta sa racetrack kasama si dad. Our brief interaction by the pool area is still stuck in my mind.

I just missed being close to her.

"Nothing, just some stuff." malambing kong tugon sa kaniya. I pulled the book away from her, I wanted to cuddle with her pero lagi lang siyang tumatalikod sa akin. I placed her book on the bedside table. Pinakiramdaman ko muna ang susunod niyang gagawin.

"Sleepy?" she asked while she's creating a space between us, plopping a pillow in the middle. She's holding her head while her elbow is resting on the pillow. Tumango lang ako sa kaniya.

"Good night, then." she gave me a small smile, still making her eyes invisible. Tumalikod na ito sa akin.

I lay down and faced the ceiling. "Dee?" ilang segundo muna ang lumipas bago siya sumagot.

"Hmm?"

"Are you sleepy?"

Humarap siya sa'kin nang nakakunot ang kilay. But she raised them immediately to help her eyes open. Nakatulog na nga ata siya, naistorbo ko pa.

"Let's go out muna sa may pool?" I asked her. I don't know, I want to feel the surroundings, instead of being locked up in this room.