❝𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐧➜𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲...? 𝐏𝐟𝐟𝐭!❞ #𝟏

Fluff and maybe a bit of Angst :] Jeongbin (Changbin x Jeongin) this is probably one of my favorites too!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────

3 boys, 2 Sophomores and 1 Junior, stuck. Stuck in the principals office, with 5 other boys 1 Junior and 4 Seniors. 'Damn it! How did we end up like this!?" All 3 pouted and whined as the other 5. Well, they're pissed/mad. Now, why are there 8 boys in an office? In the principals office!?

────────────────────────

"Han! Let's not do this!" A brunette boy said as he fixed his glasses. "It's fine Jeongin, plus! This was yours and Seungmin's plan. Right?" Another brunette boy said, all smiley "Well yeah, but don't you think we'll get in trouble?" Seungmin said as he accidentally tripped, making the other 2 fall. Bad timing, all 3 bumped into a group of 4 boys. "ow! Watch it!" A boy with long black hair said as he looked at the 3 boys "Oh, its you guys..." He said as he rolled his eyes sarcastically "sorry!" Jisung sarcastically said as he stood up and helped the other 2 boys get up.

"Sorry hyung! I tripped and pushed them by accident, didn't mean to bump-" Seungmin got cut off "we get it! It was an accident!" A short blond boy moved to look at Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin. "He said sorry! Plus it was also my fault. I made them run... let's go you two..." Jisung pulled the 2 boys out of the group "I hate the fact that felix isn't with us anymore..." Jeongin whispered out "I know, we all do. But! We have channie-hyung!" The brunette boy said.

"You mean your boyfriend?" Jisung looked at Seungmin, seeing his eyes widened and face getting red. "He's not my boyfriend, he probably doesn't even like me...!" He looked down a bit, but they didn't notice that the boy they were talking about was behind them and hearing the conversation. "Ya, he's right, seungmin is perfect in everything. But he's not my type...we're still friends right minnie?" Chan was behind seungmin, scaring the other two and seungmin himself.

His heart was broken now and falling into pieces...hearing the guy he had liked since 8th grade confess, saying he wasn't meant for him. The two boys were shocked! Eyes wide open and they even speak. "Y-yea...! We would still be f-friends..!" Seungmin swallowed (choked) a cry down his throat, holding back his tears "Okay! I'll see you guys later." Chan smiled and waved as he left for lunch. "You okay minne...?" Jeongin hugged the boy, feeling a few tears landing on his shoulder.