28

~MOUSE~

His kiss was hard.

Demanding and fervent.

The air was charged with the scent of sweat and anticipation as Ophelia's hands sought the warmth of his skin, a silent invitation that needed no words.

With a swift and deliberate movement, Ophelia's hands found the coarse fabric of his shirt.

She tugged it up and he yielded easily, pulling it over his head and letting it fall away.

Her hands moved up his sculpted chest as he stood bare before her, an enigmatic silhouette in the dark.

Ophelia's fingers traced a path over his scars, the rough texture of his skin beneath her touch sending shivers down her spine.

He closed the distance between them once more, his fingers tracing the contours of her body.

He deepened the kiss, his tongue dominating her own and exploring her mouth.

Ophelia jumped as her bra was pulled up by strong hands, pulling it over her head.

His large hands traced over her chest and she moaned as she felt his rough skin on hers.

König, with a commanding yet gentle force, guided Ophelia backward, lips still on hers as he moved with an intimate familiarity towards his bed.

Ophelia felt the back of her knees make contact with its edge, her body going stiff as stood below him.

König stopped in front of her, his presence looming in the darkness, his breath brushing against her lips.

"Are you sure?" his quiet inquiry hung in the air like a fragile thread, a question laced with a delicate mixture of concern and desire.

The strain in his voice told her he would have to physically remove himself from the room if she said no.

Ophelia, caught in the magnetic pull of the moment, couldn't suppress a subtle smile.

Her hands, delicate yet determined, moved upward, tracing the contours of his bare chest.

In the velvety darkness, her fingertips encountered the rugged terrain of muscles and the textured landscape of scars.

Pushing his boundaries further she let her hands run over his clavicles and trace over his jugular.

"Yes," she replied, her voice a soft affirmation that hung in the darkness like a whispered promise.

The confirmation seemed to release a tension that lingered in the air, a subtle agreement that echoed in the stillness of the barrack.

Her hands wound around his neck, fingers entwined with the soft strands of short hair.

His chest met hers and she gasped in surprise as he roughly pushed her backwards.

Her body sunk into his sheets and her chest rose and fell quickly as he moved over the top of her, his body pressed between her legs.

She felt the hardness of him pressing against her thigh as he leaned over her.

His arms rested on either side of her head.

His breath tickled her lips.

He loomed over her, but she couldn't see him.

Didn't know his name.