30

~MOUSE~

Ophelia stood in awe before the mirror that adorned the wall of Roze and Zero's barrack.

She was draped in a breath-taking crimson dress that accentuated her every curve.

The gown, a masterpiece of design, clung to her like a second skin, embracing the natural tan of her complexion.

The rich hue of the fabric brought out the warmth in her skin, casting a radiant glow that seemed to illuminate the room.

The neckline plunged gracefully, teasing a glimpse of her collarbones, while the dress flowed down, revealing two daring thigh-high slits that showcased her legs with every step.

Ophelia's brown eyes, normally filled with charm, now sparkled with a touch of allure.

They were delicately outlined with a subtle layer of eyeliner that accentuated their depth, and smoky eyeshadow added an air of magnetism.

As she blinked, the play of light and shadow danced across her eyes, creating an enchanting effect that drew attention to her gaze.

Her lips, as dark as the dress she wore, were a deep shade of crimson that added an edge to her otherwise elegant appearance.

The lipstick was expertly applied, creating a perfect canvas for her smile, which held a hint of mischief as if she held a secret that begged to be discovered.

Dimitri was going to discover it right when she plunged her knife into him.

Ophelia's short hair, a canvas of brown curls, framed her face in a cascade of effortless beauty.

The curls tumbled over her ears, softening the edges of her features and adding a touch of playfulness to her overall demeanour.

As she moved, the curls danced in harmony with her every step.

However, her disdain was reserved for the towering gold heels that elevated her stature.

The platforms twisted up her legs with ribbons, their gleam catching the light with every movement.

Ophelia shifted uncomfortably, feeling both regal and restricted in the extravagant footwear.

There was no way she was going to be able to run in them.

Beneath the layers of the captivating crimson gown the red lace of her lingerie peeked through, a subtle reminder of the sensuality hidden beneath the layers of elegance.

Callisto had been right.

It would help her blend in.

Roze had used three bottles of concealer to hide her tattoo and scars, but it worked.

She looked like a completely different woman.

The woman she might have been if not for the military.

Roze's eyes traced the contours of Ophelia's crimson-clad figure, and a smirk playing on her lips.

"You look like a high-class stripper." She stood in her military gear, a stark contrast to Ophelia's glamorous ensemble.

Ophelia, undeterred by the comment, met Roze's gaze with a playful glint in her eyes.

Her lips curled into a confident smile, and she casually cocked her hip, revelling in the attention.

"That's good, right?" she quipped, her tone carrying a hint of mischief.

As Ophelia spoke, she adjusted the holster snugly secured around her thigh, ensuring the weapon within was easily accessible.