USJ 1

raven quietly walks towards the school, her last moments of peace until the end of the day, as she walk into the gates she is instantly surrounded by reporters. all shoving there mics and cameras into her face.

"can you tell us what's its like to work so closely with all might?"

raven try's to push through but one of the reports grab her arm earning a hard glare from the girl and a shove backwards, sending the reporter stumbling into the people behind her.

raven try's to step forward again only to be stopped once again. 

"Tell us‐‐ what's the Symbol of Peace like in person?" the reports push on, ignoring ravens harsh glares. she chews on her cheek and closes her eyes. 

"please move" she mutters. 

a microphone hits her and she swats it away, abit more force than intended cause the microphone slip out the woman's hand. the woman slowly recoiled back and raven shoved through towards the school. 

"aren't you that sludge villain kid?" one reporter speaks up, raven turns to see bakugo shoving his way through like she had been two seconds before. Aizawa walks past her and she looks at him. he motions for her to go inside.

------------------

slumped on her desk, raven aimlessly rolled a pen between her two fingers, someone had broken in this morning during the flurry of reporters by the gates, the halls were chaos. mina leant against ravens desk, raven looked down at her and flicked the pen at her forehead before twisting it in her fingers again. 

denki, sero , bakugo and Kirishima sit in the desks around and they just chat shit among them, raven adding her words every now and then, but she was more focused on the pen in her hand.

the doors swing open and everyone turns to see Aizawa walking in. he takes his spot up front and looks around before taking a deep breath and sighing.

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

everyone gasps and mina lifts her head, glancing over at raven who stops playing with her pen. "Three pros? Is that because of the break in?" she whispers and mina hums. "probably"

"if you could all make you're way to the bus, this training is off campus" 

------------------

waiting for the bus was boring. raven readjusted her suit and hung her mask onto her belt. everything was going okay until the sound of a whistle makes them all jump, turning there attention to ida who waves his hands towards the bus.

"Gather around, Class 1‐A! Using your student numbers, form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently." he yells 

raven rolls her eyes, glancing at mina who stood to her side. "he's so loud, its still so early"

"Iida's kicking it into high gear as our class rep, huh?" izuku hums as they all make there way towards the busses.

raven sits between denki and mina, closing her eyes and leaning back against the bus window. mina and denki share a look and chuckle.

"oh raven" Kaminari speaks up. she lifts her head and looks at him.

"when you were against bakugo, you were fighting" he throws his fists forward, "could you teach me some of them moves, i think it would be quite cool to not only use my quirk but fight like that"

"yea me too!" sero calls.

"how did you even learn to fight like that?" izuku asks abit sceptical, cause last time he saw her she was being shoved around like some twig, raven shrugs. "picked it up over the years i guess"