hero names + internship and past memories

two days after the sports festival the students had resumed back to there classes, a few people passing raven on her way into school congratulated raven on her third place, she politely smiled and thanked them.

"come on hurry up !"

ravens head lifted to see ida, he and Midoriya were stood by the lockers, raven chuckled and walked over to the pair.

"good morning raven, how have you been!" Midoriya smiled. raven unlocks her locker and hums, "its abit weird, cause i keep getting recognised" she shrugs. "i mean its nice and all, but i want to go to the shop to buy sweets without being bothered"

Midoriya nods, "i was on the train this morning and a lot of people were recognising me, and i wasnt even on the final podium" he shakes his head.

raven smiles "yea, but you made one hell of a show" raven slips her cigarettes out of her pocket and puts them in her locker, ida and Midoriya share a look before turning back to the girl who was walking away.

in the class raven sat behind mina who swung back on her chair abit.

"It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh?"

"So many people talked to me on my way here!"

raven listens to peoples conversations and turns to mina. "what about you raven, i mean you came in third, so people are going to notice you!" toru speaks up and raven looks towards the eyes that stare at her.

"i mean yeah, a few people spoke to me, its getting kinda annoying" she shrugs.

the front door swings open and aizawa walks in. "morning"

"good morning!" everyone hums, "Mr aizawa you're bandages are gone"

"the old lady went over board with her treatment" he responds, walking behind his desk. "more importantly were having a special hero informatics class today"

the class falls, "i hope its not a quiz" mina mutters and raven nods her head.

"you need codenames "aizawa spoke up and the class suddenly brightened. "were gonna do something exciting"

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros." aizawa pauses.

"In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential." he shows us the daft for the hero picks, raven, Todoroki and bakugo were leading the class with thousands of hero's wanting to recruit them.

ravens eyes widen and she looks at aizawa, he shrugs and raven groans, dropping her head onto the table.

"the pros must have been reluctant to work with Katsuki because of his demeanour during the awards ceremony the kid who had to be restrained on the podium." sero chuckled making bakugo grunt out a "if i scare them, then there just weak"

mina taps ravens head and she slowly lifts to meet her eyes. "are you feeling okay" mina whispers. raven nods and she frowns. "dont lie to me"

"I'm just tired, I've been training a lot recently" she mutters,

"but weve had the past two days to recover" mina frowns at her friend who just shakes her head and sits up straighter, watching as her face hardens and raven takes a deep breath. "I'm alright" she responds before nodding.

midnight arrives and tells the class that she will have final approval over the names. After she hands out canvases to write on, Midnight tells the class they must present the names they've chosen