HOUSE ARREST

when ravens eyes landed on her name she swore her heart stopped for a second, her eyes widened and her body was thrown to the side mina jumped on her, tears pouring down her cheeks. 

"we passed!" raven rubs away some of mina's tears. 

"we passed!" mina cheers, raven laughs and wraps her in a hug, raven looked slightly horrified at the fact that she had passed. todoroki and bakugo failed. raven glanced at him and he avoided her eyes.

she frowned and mina realised herself, raven walked over and bakugo turned away. "just shut up!" he snaps, walking away, raven sighs and takes her paper from the man handing them out. she just watches as bakugo storms away, a small frown on her face. "didn't even say anything" she mumbles. 

"what did you get raven!" Kaminari asks throwing an arm over her shoulder, she hums and reads the paper, "oh i got 89" raven hums, "shit, wow that's good"

raven smiles, her eyes looking at bakugo and the smile fades abit, denki hummed, following her eyes, "dont take it to heart, bakugo's stubborn, what did you expect"

she nods and looks away, "yeah" a small sigh leaves her lips. 

----------------------

"has anyone seen raven?" 

"no, not since we got back" 

"wonder where she is?" 

------------------------

"Mei, can i have a word?" 

hatsume's head shot up and she looked at raven who awkwardly shoves papers at her, hatsume looks them over and her smile widens. "oh, raven, this is amazing!" 

-----------------

about 4 hours later raven stumbled into the dorms, everyone was asleep so she didn't have to worry about people seeing her as she made her way to her room, stopping she turned to bakugo's door, she huffed and walked over.

knocking on it agressivly, it swung open and bakugo glared at her, only to realise it was raven and stopped,

"what's with you, why are you all beat up" she grumbles looking at his scratched and bruised face. 

"got into a fight" he grumbles, walking over to raven, she hums and sits on his bed, "with who?"

 "deku, I'm on house arrest for 4 days" he grumbles laying down beside her, raven chuckles and cups his cheek, healing the marks and bruises.

"you probably deserve it" she hums. he grunts and leans forward, pushing his lips against hers, she smiles and kisses him back, abit more force, he breaks apart and looks at her, "where have you been?"

"its a secret" 

bakugo hums as raven buries her face into the pillows. "i have a question?" 

"go on" bakugo mumbles flicking through his phone. 

"why did you throw me aside when we were younger, what did i do?"

bakugo tenses and lowers his phone, looking at raven. she frowns. 

"i dont know" he mutters, "i was in love with you, and being a fucking idiot i pushed you away instead of saying something" he mutters. "i was stupid, i shouldn't have done that, you were going through so much, and i pushed you away instead of looking after you!" 

"i didn't need looking after bakugo" raven mutters. 

"i know" he mutters, "but i should have been there!" 

raven cups his cheek and hums. "your here now, that's all that matters" 

"you've turned me soft" bakugo mumbles and raven laughs,