USJ pt2

when the darkness fades raven slowly opens her eyes to see a building of sorts. Kirishima panics above her , his eyes full of worry as she groans to move. "no! dont move" he panics trying to push her back down. his face slightly pale.

"w-what?" she stutters, glancing down to where his eyes were trained. a large pole of metal impaled straight through her stomach. her eyes widen and she gently rests her hands on both sides. 

"fuck!" she mutters through gritted teeth. "how long was I out" she looks at the large puddle of blood that surrounds her. 

"how are you not dead!" kirishima panics and raven turns to see bakugo staring at the pole, his face is abit pale but he quickly looks away. 

raven slips her mask of quickly, spitting the blood that formed in her mouth to the floor before letting out a small grunt, quickly slipping her mask back on.

she stumbles to her feet and with Shakey hands. taking a deep breath raven pulls the pipe from her stomach, Kirishima eyes widen and he yells out a "fuck, that's gross!" 

he watches as the bleeding stops through his fingers and raven trails a hand over the wound, the skin starts to merge together, through clenched teeth she lets out a Shakey breath.

"what the fuck" bakugo mutters before the door slams open and villains fill the room. the students come back to back, raven huffs and rolls her shoulders. "ill explain another time"

with that one villain runs at her , she swings her fist around and it smashes into his face. his skin moulding around, she yelps when he grabs her elbow, pulling her towards him, she kicks his legs but like jelly she bounces back.

"i can manipulate my skin, nothing you do, will hit me!" the man laughs, raven grits her teeth as he slams her body onto the ground. 

her eyes darken and blood wraps around both her's and his arms and he grunts trying to pull away as it starts boiling, melting away at his flesh. she swing him around, going over his shoulder she throws him over her head and onto the ground.

"cant manipulate blood though, can you!" she grabs his head and glares into his eyes. 

he didn't have time to react when blood pooled in his mouth and a sharp pain strung in his chest. she had smashed the pole that had been in her chest over his head, bending his blood to restrict it from getting to his heart. 

raven threw him to the side watching as his body went limp, just as he passes out another jumps at her, from the corner of her eye she can see bakugo and Kirishima fighting there own fights.

the man swings an axe towards her and she ducks under it, grabbing his wrist and bringing his arm down onto her knee, the sound of bone crunching followed by his pained screams and the axe hitting the ground made raven wince abit.

she swings her leg around and her boot hit the mans legs, he crumbles and hits the ground where bakugo blasted his body. 

raven thanks him and goes to attack another but her body slips. the ground under her warped and she yells as she was sucked back into the darkness.

bakugo and Kirishima yelling for her but the warp faded. 

"we should go help her!" kirishima panicked looking at bakugo who blasted another villain. "she can handle herself!" he yells back, turning to the red head. 

"we should focus on killing that Smokey bastard first!" bakugo snaps as kirishima lands the final blow to the last villain. 

"yea, your right, ravens strong, and so are the others, they can handle themselves!"