RECOVERY

And so, the battle to save a single girl came to an end. With over half the heroes and police down from the life force-stealing Quirk of Shie Hassaikai member, Rikiya Katsukame, those who could move joined the local heroes and checked the damage From Chisaki's dismantling, four houses or buildings collapsed.

But in terms of casualties, there were only three with minor injuries, and they were all just scratches. It helped that it was a weekday morning in a residential area, but that's pretty miraculous.

Meanwhile, those who were injured in the fight were transported to a nearby university hospital.

"how's everyone else?" izuku glanced up to aizawa who was stood in the door.

"Kirishima has bruises and lacerations on his whole body, but he'll live." aizawa spoke up "Amajiki cracked a bone in his face, but none of his injuries will leave a scar. Fat Gum has broken bones in a few places, but he seems fine." he pauses 

"Luckily, the blade that stabbed Rock Lock didn't hit any vital organs, so his wound won't develop into anything serious."

"what about raven?"

aizawa face fell and Midoriya's eyes widened, thinking the worse.

"she is recovering" aizawa muttered, "she lost a lot of blood, her body wasnt healing properly" he sighs glancing into ravens room, her body wired up to machines.

"its like her body gave up, there pumping her with glucose, and the wound has healed, yet there is still damage, and the doctors said the pain will stay there for a while" aizawa swallows the lump in his throat.

"the spike went straight through her spine, luckily they have a doctor here who managed to heal it"

"with her healing quirk, they have an operation planned, give her that and she should be back to her old self again" he pauses 

"that's good" Midoriya mumbles. "and eri?" 

"She's still feverish and sleeping. She's being quarantined right now." Aizawa answered.

"Quarantined... So, I can't even see her?" Midoriya questioned.

"Apparently, it was decided based on the information we got from you about her. She can't control her quirk that rewinds people. If something activates it again, I'm the only one that can stop her. You were able to touch her by continually destroying your whole body, right?" Aizawa told Midoriya, pressing a button for the elevator.

--------------

walking back into the dorms raven was walking with a hard limp. her stomach heavily wrapped and her spine being supported by a waist brace meant that walking was abit stiff. Midoriya had been healed by eri during the fight, kirishima was healing and ochaco and tsu got away with only a few cuts and bruises. 

as the doors opened, all eyes were on them.

"They're back. Those guys are back!" Mineta announced as everyone gathered around the five.

"We were all worried about you." Yaoyorozu told them.

"Yeah, yeah!" Hagakure agreed.

"We saw on the news! Looked like you had a tough time!" Kaminari exclaimed. raven stepped away from izuku. "are you sure" he mumbles, she nods her head and places the cane down, a small hiss leaving her lips. no one said anything, instead they just stared at raven.

"Are you okay?!" Mineta broke the silence, raven hummed, her eyes meeting bakugo. 

he stepped forward. walking over a few people watched, raven bit her lip and stumbled into his arms. a small sob leaving her lips. he tensed for a second before wrapping his arms around her.