NEWS PAPER

"a newspaper?" the class gasps, aizawa sighs, "yeah, they want to do an article on your class, for some reason"

"that sounds pretty cool huh?" denki hums, his arm coming to lean on ravens shoulder, she nods. "but why?"

"the sports festival was broadcast on tv" ojiro hums, "maybe they want to know more about us"

"weve got to look super cute, encase they want to take out picture!" toru bounces, "yeah, weve got to look out best" mina cheers.

"enough!"

everyone froze at aizawa words, all turning to look at him, "The article is supposed to be about how you students are doing in the dorms you just moved into." he sighs "The principal thought it would be good for your parents and guardians to see you all living happily in the dorms, --so he gave special permission. That's why-"

mineta cut him off with some pervy comment about women reporters, aizawa resulted in wrapping the dirty rat in his scarf, a small laugh from around the corner makes a few freeze.

"no need to be like that Mr aizawa!" the reporter chuckles, a lanky man walking around, "i want to report on the students in there natural states"

"i didn't say you could come in yet!" aizawa scolds to the man, the students looking between the two. "i was told from 8am to 6pm, its already time" he motions to his watch and aizawa grumbles, the man turns to the class.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thanks for having me here today."

"Nice to meet you!" the students bow.

"You don't have to do anything special. Please just show the camera how you normally live. I might ask you questions occasionally, so I'll be counting on you then" he smiles.

raven rolls her eyes and turns to bakugo, he is glancing out the window, completely unbothered by the man talking to everyone.

----------------

while eating breakfast the man is walking around taking photos of people, raven sits between mina and jiro, watching as he goes around and bothers people, his eyes land on raven and he walks over, just then she stands up and head to the kitchen. the man chuckles, "not a very photo type?"

mina smiles, "not really"