RAVEN VS BAKUGO

"I don't think even Bakugo would use a full-strength explosion on a girl." someone from class 1B whispers and raven takes a glance up at the board. her and bakugo's face stare back at her, she lets out a small huff of air and stands up. bakugo grunts and also stands up. 

"This isn't the face of a regular person! From the hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugo!"

"Versus..."

"She's the one I'm rooting for! From the hero course, it's raven kudo, both participants from class 1A, there skills unmatched, who knows what the outcome will be!"

"Eighth match, start!"

raven shifts her foot and runs at bakugo, he is already firing at her. she creates a wall of blood blocking his attacks, she appears from around it and jumps, bringing her fist into the side of bakugo's face, he grunts and grabs her wrist, grabbing it tight her throws raven over his shoulder.

her body hits the ground rolling into the smoke from the explosion and a loud crunch fills the stadium, all eyes stare down waiting to see if the girl had really gotten out that fast.

"is it over already!" the speakers yell. the arena falls silent. 

the silence continues, until the smoke clears revealing two large scratches in the ground, eyes follow the marks on the ground to see a panting raven, two crimson claws retracting into her back, she stands to her feet, her dislocated arm hanging limp beside her. she glances at it and rolls her eyes, popping the bone back into the place she hums and rolls her shoulders.

"WHAT!" mic yells, the crowd erupts into a chorus of cheers and yells, raven chuckles and looks at bakugo, he looked slightly impressed but brushed it over well.

"you can throw a good hit, ill give you that" raven speaks up, slowly stretching her arm. "but so can i!"

with that she runs at him, 2 blood tendrils rip from her back and launch forward, wrapping around bakugo he thrashes in the grip as they harden, drawing blood from his arms at the sharpness of the wraps, raven steadies her posture and mover her hands, every time she moved so did the claws, tightening around bakugo as she throws him to the ground.

a loud rumble followed by the blood shattering like glass makes raven chuckle, lowering her arms to see bakugo panting, hands smoking, he screams something and runs at raven, throwing punches and explosions.

she dodges almost every attack he throws at her and he dodges most of hers, a few graze her arms and she grunts, bakugo grabs her shoulders and goes to attack her but is met by her boot colliding with his chest, she pushes herself backwards and slides across the ground.

"fight me!" bakugo screams, a hint of red flashes through ravens eyes and she stands up straight.

in seconds she appeared behind him, wrapping her arms around his neck she pulls him backwards, his hands grab onto her arm and the smell of burning flesh fills the air as he creates small explosions on her skin.

she lets him go and he rolls across the ground, coming to a stop. he looks up at raven who spits out a chunk of blood onto the ground. 

"Hey, shouldn't you stop this?"

"Isn't he going too far?"

"I can't watch."

"Hey! How can you say you want to be a hero like that?" someone yells at bakugo. both freeze and stare up at the crowd.

"If there's such a huge difference in your abilities, then hurry up and send her out of bounds!"

"Stop bullying and playing with the poor girl!"