FALL OF THE NUMBER 1 HERO

the teens stood in the busy street everyone watched as two helicopters went overhead, raven stood closer to bakugo, she gently leant over and rested her body against his, he glanced at her and noticed the slight frown on her face, her eyes darker, she looks tired. 

from what bakugo had gathered from the villains he knew that ravens friend, yuta had been working with them, he had been captured, though they wanted raven. for what he had no idea, it was probably something similar to his own predicament. 

"i was worried" she hums, barely above a whisper, "bout what?" bakugo grumbles.

"you" she closes her eyes. bakugo sighs and rests his hand on her shoulder for a second before dropping it again.

'BREAKING NEWS'

all eyes dart up to the screens watching All Might almost fly straight into the camera before a flash of yellow moved him out of the way.

"This scene looks like it's straight out of a nightmare! In an instant, half of Kamino Ward had been destroyed!" The reporter informed as the camera panned up to show the wreckage.

"Currently, All Might is fighting the villain thought to be the ringleader! I can't believe it! There's just one villain! He's destroyed the city and is more than holding his own again the Symbol of Peace!" The reporter continued.

The villain attacked All Might with a huge blast , All Might somehow keeping it from blowing him away, creating a huge dust cloud. The dust cleared away and Where All Might once stood, was now a man that looked so skeletal, wearing his costume.

raven slowly interlocked her hand into bakugo's he glanced at her for a second, her eyes wide, her body slightly shaking, he looked around at everyone, all having the same reactions. but so was he. he squeezed her hand and continued to watch.

"This can't be All Might..."

"Can you see this? All Might's...deflated!" The reporter said in a shocked voice.

raven closed her eyes, tears burning. all might stood there, not moving, like he had just been told something horrific.

gradually the crowd started to speak, yelling for him to fight, to win.

the camera continued to film, allmights hand glowed as he clenched it into a fist, the arm becoming larger as he got ready to attack. The villain flew up into the air, hovering high above the ground.

The villain held out his arm to attack before a ring of fire stopped him. The camera moved to show Endeavor and Edgeshot at the battleground. Edgeshot and Endeavor attacked, distracting him from Kamui Woods grabbing unconscious heroes such as Best Jeanist, Gang Orca and Mt. Lady.

The villain sent out a huge attack, seemingly blowing everyone away, except All Might. His right arm then started to grow larger and larger. veins, metal and flesh, everything combining together. He rushed towards All Might, ready to attack.

swirling a dust cloud appeared again, blocking the view of the camera.

The cloud cleared and the villain was pushing All Might back with is fist, however All Might was able to get a punch into the side of the villain's face. The villain went to activate quirks into his left arm, but All Might was able to send a huge punch at the villain, making air twist and make the camera shake as the supposed helicopter it was on was blown away from the impact.

the world was silent as we watched the air settle and All Might raised his fist in triumph. all might had one.

everyone was screaming, cheering, tears ran down bakugo's face but he didn't care, because looking around, everyone else had the same reaction. he looked at raven, her hands agressivly rubbing the tears from her eyes. he chuckled and shook his head.