USJ 3

When the smoke from All Might's attack clears, Izuku and the others see that Kurogiri has used his warp gate to save Nomu. Instead of burying his body in the sand, All Might sends half of Nomu's body through a portal though the Nomu uses the opening to grab onto All Might's weak point, while Kurogiri slowly drags him into the warp gate. 

Alert to All Might's peril, Izuku rushes over to aid him.

Kurogiri cuts Izuku off and prepares to warp him away, but bakugo unexpectedly appears and blasts the villain with an explosion before pinning him to the ground. 

Shoto arrives and freezes Nomu's body, careful to avoid All Might. He reveals one of the weaker criminals revealed the League of Villain's plans to him. 

Thanks to the ice, All Might is able to free himself from Nomu's grip. kirishima appears as well and tries a sneak attack on Tomura but to no avail.

bakugo realized that Kurogiri has neck Armor to protect his physical body, and uses the smoke from his Quirk to hide it, but he cannot resist physical attacks if they're well aimed. Katsuki has him pinned down by this Armor and threatens to blow him up if he moves.

"i must say, that blood girl, she has some talent" Kurogiri taunts, hoping that it would cause a distraction. "thanks to her power, she has worn our nomu down slightly, though it will still rip all might apart!"

"it was created to defeate all might, not that girl, so she got lucky"  

bakugo responds by creating small explosions on the Armor and Kurogiri grunts. 

--------------------

once aizawa and raven are placed down the other pro's burst into the door, Vlad's eyes widen when he see's raven, rushing over to her side he checks her pulse and pulls the smashed mask from her face. 

his eyes dart to aizawa who's eyes slowly closed. "crap" 

The Heroes spread out and use their Quirks to defeat any remaining villains. Seeing as they are outnumbered, Tomura declares that the mission is officially over. 

He is shot several times by Snipe, and then Kurogiri tries to use his Quirk to help both of them escape. Kurogiri is slowed down by Thirteen's Quirk, but he eventually manages to transport himself and Tomura away.

"did you see her" a voice spoke up, shigaraki turns to the bar to meet the white mask, the sadistic smile painted on with black paint. 

"yeah, we did" shigaraki mutters, watching as the masked figure hums and stands up, "didn't hurt her too much i hope?"

shigaraki doesn't respond, earning the masked man to tense, "i hope you didn't" 

"fuck off" shigaraki mutters looking at the masked man. 

"good thing she can heal" the man raises his mask.  "i promised she would be good" yuta mutters, running his finger across the sticky bar table. "didn't i?"

-------------

while ravens body is carried out on a stretcher, aizawa is sat in the back of an ambulance, his eyes following the girl as they load her into the next ambulance. vlad walks over and looks at aizawa. 

"you should rest, she will be fine, she can heal quick" vlad pauses, his stoic falling slightly. 

-------------

the next day raven trudges into the class, dark bags rested under her eyes that looked more pale than usual, she had a small bruise on her cheek. a slight limp in her step, but other than that she seemed fine. the doctors were amazed at the quick regeneration of her body.