DORMS

"This is important. Listen up." Aizawa said, "Kirishima, Raven, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida." he pauses looking at the people he called "These six went to go save Bakugo that night." Aizawa explained, narrowing his eyes.

There were a few sharp inhales and guilty looks shared around the class. they were all silent as they waited for what Aizawa was going to say next.

"Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except Bakugo, Jiro, and Hagakure."

raven winces and glances to the side.

"Of course the six that went, But also the remaining who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust. Even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble. In order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter, and live as model students." 

"That's all. Now. Look alive. Enjoy your new home." he motions to the dorms behind him, a few people stare in disbelief

"were supposed to be exited after that speech?"

"what the hell" raven mutters, turning to mina who chews on her bottom lip. "i know right, not the great mood booster" 

"Come here." bakugo's voice made a few turn to see him dragging Kaminari away.

"Huh? What? No!" Kaminari cried as he was pulled behind the bushes.

the class jumped as a sudden blast of electricity flared up behind the bush for a few seconds before Kaminari came out from behind, with a stupid looking face.

"Yay...." he muttered, walking towards the class slowly.

"Dude. What'd Bakugo do to you?"

"Kirishima!"

raven glanced back away from Kaminari to see bakugo pushing a wad of cash into Kirishima's hand, "Whoa, did you shake him down for cash?!"

"No! This is my money, you idiot. To replace what you spent."

"Uh. How'd you know I bought night vision goggles?"

"Don't say I never gave you anything. Now I'm not in your debt." he mutters, Kirishima nods and looks at the money, before looking at bakugo who storms off to the dorms. raven chuckles and walks behind bakugo. walking beside him, he looks over at her.

"ya know, that was nice, what you did back there" she hums, bakugo looks at her, "yeah, dont expect me to pay you for the shit you brought" he playfully smirks.

"never expected you to~"

"what do you mean by that!" he yells watching as raven runs off, she had navigated her way around the dorms pretty quickly, she had come to visit a few days before, her room was already set up, she knew where everyone else's rooms were as well.

she ran up towards the roof, stopping when she swung out the door, bakugo running out after her, she laughs and spins on her heel, before she quickly pulls him into a kiss, he was a little caught of guard but kissed her back, hands wrapping around her waist.

she hums and gently pushes him down, sitting on his lap, she dug in her pocket and placed a cigarette between his lips. "hold that love~" the teasing nickname made him roll his eyes.

watching as she pulls the lighter from her pocket, lighting the end he starts it off, exhaling the smoke into her face, she smiles and slips the cigarette from his mouth, adjusting her self on his lap before sliding the cigarette between her own lips. 

-------------------

Each student dormitory holds one class. Girls are on the right and boys are on the left. The entire first floor is a common area. That's where you'll find your kitchen, baths, and laundry rooms.