OVERHAUL

"About the hero work studies that are like a more serious version of the internships, where you go to where pro heroes work and help them... We talked about them at our faculty meeting yesterday, and almost all the teachers, including the principal, thought you shouldn't do them."

it was silent for a second until the whole class erupted into a loud. "what!"

"after we had a big meeting about it?" Kirishima sighs.

"But thinking about why we ended up in the dorms, I guess that makes sense" denki sighs, fighting around with ojiro's tail again.

"lame!" raven mutters, flicking her pen on her fingers.

bakugo stood up and slammed his hands on the desk. "Serves you right!"

raven spun in her chair. "your only saying that cause you wouldn't have been able to participate"

"shut up!" he grumbles sitting back down.

"But some think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with our current policies, so we came to the decision that first years will only be allowed to go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work study students."

raven chuckles and glances at bakugo, she sticks out her tounge and he grits his teeth.

----------------

"so your going with that hero rock lock?" bakugo grumbles, raven hums passing him the cigarette, "yeah, i mean i would have gone with aizawa or vlad, but cause they are our teachers and never had students before, so i cant"

bakugo hums and wraps his arm around ravens shoulder, she leans into his touch and sighs. "haven't you got your licence training tomorrow"

bakugo groans. "dont remind me" he mumbles, raven smiles and tilts her head, "cant believe they put it on a weekend"

he groans and pulls raven closer, planting a kiss on top of her head, "shut up!"

she smiles and butts out the cigarette, "never~"

--------------

"hello, rocklock sir" raven hummed, leaning on the table in the common room.

"hello, who is this" 

"its raven kudo, I'm calling about the work study thing" she winces, oh god he doesn't know who i am.

"oh, yeah, aizawa said you would be calling"

"did he?" raven chuckles, "so I'm guessing you know what I'm calling for"

"yeah, and i would love to have you over for a work study, i saw what you could do at the sports festival" he pauses, raven aggressively bounces her leg under the table, a few passing by giving her a worried look.

"if you just send me over when you start, ill make sure to be there to great you"

"thank you sir!" raven smiles, "you wont regret it"

she put her phone down and collapsed into her chair with a sigh. "whoa, rae you look abit pale" mina chuckles, raven tilts her head and hums.

-------------------

"i mean, I'm abit cautious having young students over, but what I've been told and what I've seen you do on tv, I'm sure you will be alright" rocklock smiles as raven walks inside the building, she thanks him and smiles.

"i mean, you've grown up around pro's you know the dangers, what they have to go through every day, i would be abit more cautious if i were to accept another one of your class mates, just because they might not have the same experiences"