SCHOOL FESTIFAL 2

bakugo woke up first, raven had come into his room last night, clothes strewn around the room, two cigarettes in the window ash tray and raven laying beside him, the think blanket from his bed draped across her body. 

bakugo let out a small breath and watched her, watched as her body moved with her breaths, her face buried into the pillows and legs strewn over him. his hands traced the lines of the scars on her back and she let out a small groan. 

he pulled his finger back quickly and glanced at raven who was looking at him through her sleepy eyes. "your hands are warm" 

flush crept up bakugo's body and he quickly turned away, "maybe its just cause your always so fucking cold!" 

raven let out a small laugh and rolled around, laying on her back, bakugo's eyes trailed to her tits that were now uncovered. raven let out a groan as she stretched, his eyes widened and he pulled the covers over her. 

"didn't have a problem last night when you were sucking on me~" she teases and bakugo tenses. staring at her, she laughs, gently swatting his bare chest, "oh, raven, please~" 

"i did not say that" he snaps. 

"no, but you were whining like a bitch" she chuckles and bakugo scoffs, a small smirk on his lips. 

"says you, had to shove my fingers in your mouth to shut you up" 

raven gasps and playfully glares at him. he grabs her and pulls her back down to his side, she huffs and rests her head on his chest. "asshole" 

"maybe next time "he mutters and raven shot up, her eyes wide and her face flushed. "i hate you sometimes" she swats him and he laughs, watching as she stands to her feet and grabs her clothes. 

----------------

"The school festival is exactly one month away!" Iida announced. "We don't have much time, so we should decide various things today!"

"First, we need to decide on a song, huh?" Hagakure asked, "What should we do?"

"I don't know much about stuff like that, so I'll go along with what you guys think." Ojiro admitted.

"Same here."

"Anyway, since it's for everyone, shouldn't we do a song most people know?" Kaminari asked. "We should do something with a beat!"

"Something you can dance to!" Mina cried excitedly.

"If I put together everyone's opinions, then we're looking at a four-on-the-floor new rave type of club rock song." Jiro spoke, looking around. "For dance music, we should really be playing EDM, but you guys want to play instruments, right?"

"Has anyone ever played bass or drums or anything?" She asked, gaining silence in response. 

"Right...well first, the backbone of a band is the drums, but I mainly play guitar, so honestly, I'm still learning drums. Teaching a beginner and practicing myself will be a lot to do in just a month."

"bakugo was made to take music classes as a kid" raven spoke up, all eyes shifted to bakugo who glared at her, she smirked and stepped back as the others surrounded him. she had been working non stop on all her catch up course work, she finished a head of the others. but they weren't far off.  

"Really? That's surprising!" Mina exclaimed.

"Bakugo, try playing the drums a little." Sero said, holding up a pair of drumsticks.

"Like I'd do that." Bakugo scoffed, turning away.

"I hear it's pretty hard." Sero egged, seeming to strike a nerve with him, bakugo stomped over, sipping the drumsticks out of his hands and stormed over to a drumkit.