TRAINING CAMP 2

Dying was putting it mildly. Each student was set up with a different task to force their Quirks into overdrive. Strengthening muscles required you to tear fibres and have them grow back stronger. The same logic applied to Quirks. All around, 1-A focused on pushing their Quirks.

raven was stood in a puddle of her own blood, her hands red raw and her back all gashed open, a small exhale of breath slipped from her lips as she got into position. "ready!" 

raven was covered in a mixture of sweat and blood, yet she still held a determined face. her body was thrown to the side when one of pixies creatures attacked her, she grunts and grabs the arm.

the sound of crumbling followed by a lard thud makes pixie glance over at raven who is on her knees, vomiting chunks of blood onto the ground, the creature having been crushed into bits laid under her.

pixie watched as raven stumbled to her feet and wiped away the blood from her lips, taking a breath and getting back into a fighting stance, watching as the cuts on her body slowly start to close. raven was working on increasing her sugar levels. 

after doing abit of research she found that the more exercise you do, the higher your blood sugar increase, so maybe by pushing herself to the limits, her sugar will start to increase. 

Bakugo. He's plunging his hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands, then creating chain explosions to increase the scale of his attacks.

Todoroki. Alternating between ice and fire, he's regulating the temperature of the water. His body gets accustomed to the cold and he works on controlling his flames.

Hanta Sero. Having him produce tape continuously will increase his capacity and improve the tape's tensile strength and shooting speed.

Eijiro Kirishima and Mashirao Ojiro. Every time Ojiro hits Kirishima's Hardened skin with his Tail, both of their Quirks are steadily improved.

Denki Kaminari. By running his currents through a high-capacity battery, he's learning to handle larger amounts of electricity.

Koji Koda. In order to increase the reach of his Anivoice, he's doing vocal exercises to help him build up his range. It's also good for helping him to become less shy.

Yuga Aoyama. He's building up his body by blasting Navel Laser. This increases the attack's range and lets him use it even with tummy issues.

Fumikage Tokoyami. His goal is to keep control of Dark Shadow even when it goes wild.

Ochaco Uraraka. She's getting her inner ear canals used to zero gravity in an effort to reduce nausea. All while increasing how much weight she can lift.

Tenya Iida. Hardcore long-distance running improves his leg strength and stamina.

Tsuyu Asui. She's working out all the muscles in her body including her tongue.

Rikido Sato. He's lifting weights, while at the same, time scarfing down the sugar that allows him to power up his sweet Quirk. Momo Yaoyorozu. Also stuffing her face, she hopes to amp up her creation Quirk and shorten the amount of time needed for her to use it.

Kyoka Jiro. Amplifying the quality of her audio by honing her headphone jacks.

Mina Ashido. By constantly creating acid, she can increase her skin's durability.

Minoru Mineta. Increasing the strength of his scalp will keep his head from bleeding even when he keeps poppin' off balls.

Toru Hagakure and Mezo Shoji. They're improving their Quirks by having Shoji quickly create multiple Dupli-Arms and hunt down toru who is working on her stealth.