Abuse

Asante Blackk x Male Oc

Asante and Milo were at a carnival with their other friends.The place was packed with people but the group was still having an awesome time."what ride should we get on last ?" Milo asks."yo lets go on the terrorizer" Santi says as he moves a dread out of his face.Asante nods and others agree.They get in line and only wait about 5 minutes since it was a quick but scary ride.Milo looked at asante whos hand were visibly shaking."yo you aight?" Milo asks.Asante looks at him.Then back over at whatever he was looking at."Hey.I know you heard me"
"Im good"
"Don't lie to my face Asante" Milo says as he looks down at the shorter boy.Asante and him just stared at eachother."hes here." Asante whispers.Milo looks at him confused."who?"
Asantes voice gets caught in his throat."him.hes here.i saw him"Asante says as his voice gets shaky."who the fuck is you talking about man?"
"Sh-shawn" Asante stutters out his name.Milo immediately begins looking around."where?where he at?!" Milo says going immediately into protective mode."No.no Milo stop" the shorter boy says in a whisper-yell as he hits milos arm."nah ive been waiting to see that punk ass nigga" Milo says."man leave it be.Aint nothing you can do"

"Imma get the whole crew to beat his ass thats what imma do" Milo says."Milo.Stop.Leave it alone.Im serious!" Asante speaks with a little bit of paranoia.Knowing how protective Milo can get over people.Milo sighs.The line moves.Making them the next people to get on the ride.They were at the back of the group so no one could really hear them."aight."Milo says dropping it.They open the gate so the group could get onto the roller coaster.They all run on."yo i bet you 20 dollars ryan is gonna puke" Santi says to Harlem."bet" Harlem says as him and santi shake hands."man kiss my ass" Ryan says.Asante smiles and shakes his head.They all get strapped in.Milo sitting next to Asante,Santi Harlem and Ryan and Chris.The moment the ride started they flew right up getting ready for the insane drop."holy shit" Milo laughs."HOLY FUCK" Ryan yells.Santi and Asante laugh at him.The ride stops at the stop.Everyone was yelling gettimg ready for the drop.Asante looked down.They were extremely high up but he could still make out faces from below.He suddenly felt his heart drop before the ride even went down.

Shawn.

He was looking directly at Asante.And asante was looking directly at shawn.Asante couldnt breathe.Even with all his friends yelling around him he still felt unsafe.He felt like he could just drop down onto the ground.Like his heart just jumped out of his body.He hated this feeling.Then.Just what he needed in this moment of chaos.The ride dropped.Asante closed his eyes and prayed that when he got off shawn would no longer be there.He prayed that he was safe.That his friends would protect him.The entire ride felt like a blur.It was done so quickly.Soon he was pulling back up to the beginning of the ride.Milo looked over at the boy smiling.His smile immediately dropped as he saw the tears streaming from Asantes eyes.Milo quickly got out.he let Asante out and grabbed his hand.He dragged him to an empty space of the park."Asante can you please tell me whats wrong.And tell me everything" Milo says as asante leans back on a brick wall of the back of the food place."he-he was there...i saw him.He looked dead at me" Asante sobs.Milo eyes go from sympathetic to furious.He aggressively grabs Asantes face making Asante flinch."where did you see him at?" He says seriously."please don't hurt him...its not worth it" Asante sobs."where.did.you.see him?"Milo says.Milo looked absolutely terrifying when he was mad.Especially when he was 5'11 and Asante was 5'6."i don't remember-you remember" Milo cuts asante off."can you just-" Asante starts as he chokes on a sob."can you stop worrying about Shawn and worry about me?" Asante sobs.Milos eyes go soft again.He lets go of the other boy."i..im so,so sorry." Milo whispers.Asante nods."come here" Milo whispers again.Feeling extremely bad.He was so worried about catching the abuser he forgot how Asante feels seeing him and remembering everything."hes never gonna hurt you again.I wont let him.None of us will.Not me,santi,harlem,ryan or chris.We will always be here to protect you" Miles assures the sobbing and shaking boy.Asante nods slightly.He began taking deep breaths.Milo wraps his arms tightly around the other boys waist.Asantes hands around Milos torso.Milos phone began ringing.Asante got off of the boy before milo answered.It was the groupchat with the rest of the boys."where did yall go?The park finna close" Santi says."yo ryan threw up!"Chris laughs.Asante chuckles a little hearing his friends voice joking."we went to the bathroom.We on our way back" Milo lies easily."aight meet us in the parking lot" Chris says.Santi nods agreeing with what was just said."ok we on our way" Milo says before hanging up.He puts the phone away and notices Asante staring at Milos lips.He quickly looks away.Milo takes a step closer."so..are you sure your ok?" Milo says as he looks into the shorter boys eyes.Asante nods.Milo continues walking closer.Until their inches apart.Asante Having to look up so they can make eye contact."dont give me that look" Milo says."what look" Asante says."the submissive eyes.Dont do that.Not here" Milo says."im not.Im just..looking at you" He mumbles."is it bad that i wanna kiss you right now" milo admits."if we get caught I'm blaming you" Asante says before cupping Milos face,bringing him down and smashing their lips together.Milos smiles before kissing back.Miles immediately wraps his hand around Asantes waist.Suddenly yelling was heard in the distance and that was enough to break them away from eachother.Milo was grinning.Asante looked so flustered it was adorable."come on we gotta go.they finna be pissed at us" Milo says.Asante smiles and nods before they began walking to the car.

When they make it to the car everyone was already inside."what the hell took yall so long?" Chris asks."we got lost" Asante lies."holy fuck.They were making out" Santi says.Milo and Asante look at each other confused."what?!" Everyone in the car says surprised.Even the two who know damn well they were just making out."Asante had a blue slushy.milo had a red.Both of their tongues are purple."Holy shit.Hea right" chris says."no..we.." milo said trying to think if an excuse."you were making out" Santi says.Asante sinks into his seat."i fucking knew yall were a little to close" Ryan says making asante smile a little.Even though he tried not to."awww look at him smilingg!!" Chris teases touching Asantes face.He smiles bigger and swats Chris's hand away.
That ride was literally 20 minutes of teasing for the boy.Milo even joining in a little.
30 minutes go by.They were about to drop Milo off.He put his hood up and grabbed his backpack."aight ill see yall soon" He says as he opens the car door.Asante looks at him.Something inside of him telling him to go with him."can i come?" Asante asks low enough for only milo to hear.Milo grabs asantes face and kisses him softly."ewwww" Chris and Harlem say as they saw it through the mirror.They were the only two still in the car along with Asante.The two ignored them and continued."of course" Milo says.The other boy smiles and grabs his bag."see ya" he says to Chris and Harlem."use protection" Harlem screams before driving away.Asante rolls his eyes as he became obviously flustered.Milo chuckles."lets go" Milo says as he pulls out his key and opens the door.Asante looked like he could fall asleep standing up."im getting in the shower first" Asante said.Milo rolled his eyes."fuck you"