Jokes (short)

Eazy was at the studio with NWA and others.They were all joking around and making beats while rapping dumb lyrics.."Eazy move your short ass out the way" Mark says as he pushes Eazys legs off the couch.Eazy smacks his lips."damn that nigga is short" Quad says."no shit" Eazy says.Icky and Dre weren't paying any attention to them.And the other members of NWA were jusy goofin around.Rack sits on the other side of Eazy.So hes sitting between two tall ass men."like this nigga just never got that growth spurt"Rack says causing people to laugh."man shut the fuck up" Eazy says.
"Nah this nigga shorter than my little sister"

"This nigga aint grew since the 70s"

Eazy bit the inside of his cheek.He got up and sat on the beanbag.
"Yall stop making fun of the princess"
Everyone except N.W.A and Icky were laughing.Eazy could handle people making fun of his height but not this many.
They joked about it for at least 5 minutes."aight yall need to chill the fuck out" Icky says standing up.So does Ren."Yall aint gon be in my studio disrespecting my homeboy" Dre says.
Eazys hands were shaking slightly.Icky walked over and kneeled down."you good bruh" Icky asks holding his hand out.Eazy was gonna dap him up but his hand wouldn't allow him to.Icky looked down at E's hands."you nervous?" he asked."nah im irritated"He says as tears fill his eyes."you dont look irritated.You look like your about to cry" Icky says."yall better not have made E cry" Ren says."we were joking E" Rack says."it wasnt funny" E says.Icky wiped Eazys tears away. "Go to the bathroom and calm down" Icky says.E nods and stands.After he leaves Icky and Nwa began yelling at everyone."who the fuck do you think yall are coming into her and being disrespectful?!"Icky yells."get yalls ugly asses out of my studio" Dre says.