The project

Kadir5'6HotheadAnnoying

Kadir
5'6
Hothead
Annoying

Eli AguirreSecret Hothead5'8Calm speaking most of the timeEven more annoying

Eli Aguirre
Secret Hothead
5'8
Calm speaking most of the time
Even more annoying

"Talk to me"
"No"

RINNNGGGGGGGGG

That was the bell for 4th period.And he wasnt even close to the science room.He was in the hallway getting picked on like usual.4 boys crowded around him."like how the fuck dont you notice the retard was drowning" Boy 1 says making the others laugh.Kadir has tears running down his face.He wanted to hurt them so bad but if he did that would be his third strike.So he just had to wait."man come on" Kadir sobs.He couldn't even fight back because deep down he knew they were right."get out my way man" He sobs as he pushes them.He tried his hardest to stop his crying.He walked into science class.Every head turned to look at the crying boy.He ignored them all and walked to his seat.He put his head down.The teacher just sighed and continued on talking.Kadir cried so much he ended up falling asleep.

Kadir was woken up by a light shake.He looks over to see his classmate Eli shaking him."get up" Eli said as he continued walking.Kadir sniffles and grabs his thingsHe walks to History class.Doing breathing exercises the whole way there.He makes it to class and takes a seat in the back corner."Kadir?" A girls voice was heard.He turns to look at the white girl in front of him."im sorry about your brother" She says softly.Kadir nods."thank you" He mumbles.Just as the bell rung Eli walked in.He walked to the back and sat next to Kid.The desk were in pairs so they sat right beside each other.Kid quickly wiped his eyes after realizing he would be having a partner."you straight man?" Eli asks as he notices Kids shaking hands."yeah man Im aight" Kadir says in a slightly hoarse voice.Eli looks at him.
"you sure?"
Kid nods as he looks at the teacher."aight" eli mumbles as they begin listening to the teacher explain what they were going to be doing.
——
You two had to work on a project describing Photosynthesis.It was due by the end of next week.Kadir was barely awake.So was Eli.Kadir had put a book up so the teacher wouldn't see him sleeping.Eli slept freely without any shame.This class was boring as hell."Mr Jones and Mr Grayson!" The teacher yells making them both jump.Kadir groans.Eli hits his book down."Do i need to take your chairs and make you both stand?"
Eli shook his head no.Kid sniffled.They both looked at eachother.The bell rung for 6th period.Everyone left.Kid got up.He gathered all of his papers.Eli was in the inside of the desk so he had to scoot past Kid to leave.Kid was busy to even notice Eli.Eli sighed."excuse me" Eli says as he grabs Kadirs waist from behind and softly scoots past him from behind him.Kadir froze.Hes never been touched like that.He glances lightly at Eli as he began to ask the teacher questions about the assignment he knew damn well he wasn't gonna do until last minute.Kadir put everything into his backpack and began to walk out.Eli following.As Kadir walked through the halls he felt someone aggressively shove him into an open locker.He then felt another person slam tbe locker on his face purposely.He winced."what the fuck man" He says knowing exactly who it was.His nose was red and he had a cut on his cheek."dont do it kadir" A voice says.He looked over and noticed the security guard was watching so he couldn't retaliate.He felt tears in his eyes."So you notice me but you never notice them?!" Kadir yells at the guard.Eli observes.Him and the taller guard began to argue.The guard was obviously about to get aggressive.Eli grabbed Kadirs backpack and dragged him away to the other end of the hallway.Kadir was still mumbling at the guard."hey.stop" Eli say grabbing Kadirs shoulders.Kadir feels tears in his eyes again.He looks down at his shoes."look at me man"Eli says seriously.Kid chokes down a sob as he looks up."man.up" Eli says.Kadir looks at him and nods.He takes a deep breath.The tears immediately stopping."There we go" Eli says seriously.Kadir nods.He turns around and walks away.Eli walks the other way.
Last period
Kadir sits at the back of the class.He was quietly working.This was art class and it was one of the only classes he enjoyed.He continued to sketch.Eli walked into class late.The teacher didnt even ask.She just rolled her eyes.Eli sat next to Kadir.Kid didnt even acknowledge his presence.He continued to draw.Eli just stared at him."well hello to you too" Eli says.Kid looks at him then back down.Eli watches him draw."Thats...Malik?" Eli asks.Kadir nods.He bites his lip."im sorry about what happened.Lost my sister last year.I understand a little bit" Eli says as he pulls out his sketch pad."appreciate it" Kid mutters.Not looking up and not stopping his pencil work.Kid rubs his tired eyes.He hast slept good in who knows.Especially since he aint got no where to sleep.He sighs.Eli looks at him
"somnoliento?" (Sleepy?) Eli asks.Kadir looks at him.He knows a few words in spanish but not that one."whats that mean?" Kid asks as he takes a slight glance at Eli."you tired?"Eli asks.Kid nods."little"
Eli nodded."Moe told me you got jumped out of OTL" Kid says as he looks at Elis face and studies his black eye and brusied lip.Along with the wounds all over.Eli nods."Why?"
"I only got one sister left.I cant risk my life when she needs me.Shes more important" Eli mutters.
Kid looks at him again.The bell rings.Eli grabbed his stuff and left.Kid follows.Moe walks up to the two."damn" Moe says looking at Eli's beaten up face."yeah..damn" Eli says as he fixes his backpack."sorry they were so rough...you know how they get" Moe says as he pats Elis back.Eli flinches lightly at that contact.He takes a step back."thanks" Eli says before turning around and walking away.Leaving both Moe and Kid confused."why he flinch like that?" Kid asks."well i mean he did just get jumped" Moe says.Kid thinks for a moment."aight i gotta go.stay safe" Moe says as he daps kid up."you too man" Kid mumbles.He grabbed his backpack and began to follow Eli.He jogged a little to catch him.He found him walking towards the train."yo!" Kid says.Eli glances at him but doesn't stop walking.
"Yo" Eli says calmy."it uh..it seems like that pat really scared you"Kid says.Eli shook his head no as they finally made it to where the train would soon be."nah" Eli says as he looks up at the cloudy sky."you sure...cause you flinched really hard at that pat" Kid says.Eli nods."im good kid" He says.He looks down at the floor.Kid sighs.He looks up at the taller boy.Eli sighed too as he takes his phone out to call his sister. "¿Johan te llevó a casa? ¿Y sigue allí?" Eli says into the phone.(did Johan take you home?And is he still there?)
Kid just watched him speak the words.Trying to put them together but struggling.Eli nodded before hanging up the phone."yo" kid says.Eli flinches again after Kid interrupted the silence.
"man whats going on with you?" Kid asks.Eli looked up at the buildings around them.He was suddenly surprised when Kid cupped his face and made him look down at him."Eli"
"Yes?"
"Is someone beating you?Like..outside of being jumped out the gang?"As he said that the train began to soar towards them.Eli bit his lip."you're too short to be demanding so many answers from me" Eli jokes."man i aint joking" Kid says.Eli grabs his wrist and softly removes his hands.The doors to the train open and Eli steps in.So does kid.He sits next to to Eli.The train was empty."Eli come on..you been jumpy as hell lately and you usually calm as shit" Kid says.Eli sighs as he puts his hood up and lays his head onto the wall divider on the left of him.Kid rolls his eyes."you gon tell me" Kid says."i aint tellin you shit"Eli says calmy still.He aint raised or showed emotion in his voice all day.Kid grabbed Eli's hand softly.Eli quickly looked down.But didnt get as scared."please talk to me..i know we arent like best friends but i just wanna know who's beating on you" Kid says softly.Eli looks at him."just take a nap bro" Eli says still leaning his head down.Kid sighed.He  took out his book and began ti draw.After 5 minutes his head gets heavy and he cant stop it from falling onto Elis shoulder.And just like that.They had both fell asleep.
15 minutes later
The radio person calls out their stop.Eli wakes up first.He pats Kids chest.He yawned and lifted his head off of Eli."lets go" Eli said as he stood up and walked out.Kid following.Still a little drowsy."where are we going?" Kid asks."im going to take you home" Eli says.Kid stops."i aint going there" Kid says."yes you are"Eli says.Kid scoffs.
"No the fuck i aint" He says."then what do want Kid?" Eli sighs as he rubs his tired eyes."i want you to be honest with me"Kid says.Eli yawns."im too tired to argue about this" Eli mumbles.Kid looks up at him."just talk to me" Kid whispers softly.Eli lets out a shaky sigh."man can you go home?" Eli mutters.Kid shakes his head no."if you come with me" Kid shrugs."or..tell me whos been hitting you"