Hideout

It was late at night.Eazy was asleep in his bed.The house was silent.The only noise being tje regular sirens and dog barking in the distance.He was sleeping peacefully until his intuition woke him up.He rubs his eyes and looks around.He slolwy sat up.As he went silent to hear he heard a light creeking in his floor board signaling that someone was walking around.Eazy sighed.He slowly and quietly walked to his dresser and grabbed his 12 guage,or a shotgun as normal people like to call it.He slowly walked down his pitch black hallway.Both hands on the pistol.Ready to aim and shoot at whoever was in his house uninvited.He stop walking and goes completely quiet to hear where the intruder was.He heard the floorboard creep behind him.Eazy quickly turned around and aimed his pistol into the darkness.Suddenly he was pushed to the floor from behind.He falls to the ground.He tries to stand but was pushed back.His back hitting the wood floor.He tries to aim but the shadowy figure grabbed his gun and threw it."SHIT!" Eazy yells.The figure grabs Eazy's wrist and pins them to the sides of Eazy's head."WHO THE FUCK IS YOU?!" Eazy says angrily.He tries to squirm but was completely stuck to the floor.
"shhh shhh its me man" The man whispered.Eazy froze.He groaned."ISSAC?!" He yells."yep"Issac says popping the p."man get the fuck off of me!" Eazy yells as he tries to free himself."promise you aint gon go crazy" Issac says."hell nah im finna beat yo ass" Eazy says."then im not getting up" Issac says.Eazy sighs."why are you in my house?" Eazy asks."this group of Mexicans were looking for me.And you were the closest house.I had to do what i had to do" Issac says.Eazy rolls his eyes even though Issac cant see him."let me up man.I aint gon wild out" He says as he squirms under Issac.The taller boy got up.Eazy turned on the light and picked up his gun."dont do that shit again man" Eazy says putting his gun back on safety mode."is that mine?" Issac says seeing Eazy had on a grey hoodie."nah" Eazy lies as he walks into tbe kitchen."eazy yes it is" Issac says following his friend.
—-
Issac was just standing next to the walkeay of the kitchen.Him and Eazy were just staring at eachother."sooooo" Eazy mumbles."you gonna leave?" Eazy asks.Issac shakes his head no and walks away.Eazy sighs and follows."man its 3 in the morning and you just gon wander around my house?"Eazy yells as Issac was already gone.
"Yep!"Issac yells from down the hall.Eazy smacks his teeth.He sits on the couch and begins to watch tv.He was still tired but didnt want Issac to just be up in his house.Issac slowly walks into the living room.Eazy was falling asleep on the couch.Trying his best to resist the urge.Icky checks outside ti see if they're still looking for him."Eazy?"Icky asks as he seess Eazy dozing off."what" Eazy groans."get up and go to sleep" Icky says."nah i aint leaving you alone in my house.I don't trust you that much" Eazy grumbles."woooow its like that?" Icky says crossing his arms.Eazy nods and yawns.Aggresive banging was heard outside his door.Eazy slowly sat up but Icky pushed him back down."wait shorty" Icky says as he walks to the door.Eazy sighed at the nickname."OPEN THIS DOOR ESE!"A mexican man yells.Icky curses under his breath.Eazy grabs his pistol from inside the couch cusion.Icky grabs his .22 from inside his waistband.The knocking gets louder.Icky thinks for a minute.He sighs.This aint a shoot and done.If they kill these mexicans then the others are just gonna repeat the cycle.So Icky does the second best thing he knows how to do.Hide.He grabs Eazys wrist."what the fuck is you doing" Eazy asks as he tries to pull away.
"shut the fuck up shorty"  Icky whispere as he drags Eazy into his room.He opens up shower curtain."lay in there" Icky says."hell no.I aint hiding" Eazy says looking up at Icky.Icky sighs and looks down at Eazy.His cold eyes looking at him in a way that says "get the fuck into the tub little nigga"
Eazy smacks his lips and gets in.He looks up at Icky ."do not make a sound ok?" Icky whispers.Eazy nods.Issac closes the curtan.He runs into the kitchen and hides in the snack closet.Placing boxes all over him.A loud bang was heard.Signaling they broke the door down."find that nigga" A person says in a hispanic accent.Icky begins hearing loud walking all over the house.Eazy was gripping his gun tightly.He wasnt moving a muscle.The bathroom was pitch black.He felt like his heart would explode any minute."Fuck.Where did he go" Someone says as they walk into the bathroom.Eazy was as silent as a mouse.The person left.Eazy still stayed quiet."Lets go.He snuck out the window" A voice says.He hears many feet walk over to the door.
Eazy doesn't get up yet.
30 seconds later he hears walking come close to the bathroom."Eazy...come on" Icky whispers.Eazy slowly got up and opened the curtain."i hate you" Eazy says as he steps out the tub."aww you love me" Icky smiles.Eazy rolls his eyes and smiles to.It was like Ickys smile was contagious."come on and help me screw this front door back on" Eazy says as he grabs Ickys hand and drags the taller boy out of the bathroom."yes sir"
Eazy went into his junk drawer and grabbed 2 screw drivers.They grabbed the nails that came off the door from off the floor and got to work.Eazy yawns."can't believe yo ass got me working this damn late" Eazy says."man shut up"