Overworked

Dre was spending extra time in the studio.And by extra hours I mean the whole night.He had client after client coming in and after he finished he had extra stuff that needed to be taken care of.He had been there since 5AM and he felt like his body was shutting down.But it didnt matter.He continued to work.He was kinds stressing but its alright.
3:43am
The studio was silent as Dre was writing down and trying beats every so often.He jumped as he heard a loud knock."YO.DRE!" A familiar voice yells from outside the door.Dre sighed.He knew exactly who it was."why are you here Shawn"Dre says."OPEN THE DOOR LITTLE NIGGA!" Shawn yells as he bangs.Dre gets up and unlocks the door.Shawn comes in.Dre turns around and goes back to his desk.Shawn sits next to him and studies him."you look like the slept well" Shawn mumbles."why are you here" Dre says as he slams his tired hands onto the table.
"damn.Where did the attitude come from?" Shawn speaks with a grin.Dre ignores him and goes back to work."what are you working on this late?" He asks as he puts his dreads in a low ponytail."work.." Dre mumbles as he crumbles up the paper.He groans in frustration."I cant do this shit!" Dre yells loudly.Shawn bit the inside of his cheek."what are you struggling with?"Shawn asks."all of it" Dre sighs as he rubs his forehead.
"when was the last time you slept...or ate?" Shawn asked genuinely as he went into the booth and began looking around..Dre ignored his question and begins writing again.His hand began lightly shaking.He dropped the pen and put his head down.Shawn came over and grabbed the pen.He hit Dre over the head with it."ya look sad.Dont be sad" Shawn says."and irritated-"
"Of course im fucking irritated!I haven't slept in 2 days havent eaten in 2 days and im fucking sick of writing songs!" Dre screams at Shawn.Shawn raises his eyebrows."wait.whens the last time you ate?" Shawn asks.Dre ignores him.Again.He was doing that a lot lately."yo im serious" Shawn says as his voice goes from funny to his normal deep voice.Dre shakes his head."im fi-" Dre starts as his eyes close and his head hits the table."OH SHIT...OH SHITT" Shawn says as he grabs Dres limp passed out body."DRE!DRE" Shawn yells.He rolls his eyes and grabs Dres limp shoulders to keep him up.He goes to his knee.
."come on man" He whispers."i got you...you gotta stay with me" Shawn says as Dres eyes flutter open."..Sh-shawn..." Dre whispers.
"Just breathe man..breathe" Shawn says as he picks Dre up bridal style and brings him to couch.Dre groans as he clutches his stomach."ok you need to eat" Shawn says."fuck off" Dre says as he sits up and takes deep breaths to minimize the pain."you look so funny when your tired and frustrated" Shawn smiles as he puts his jacket on to go get Dre some food.Dres eyes close again from pure exhaustion."while im gone can you take a 20 minute nap?"Shawn asks.Dre shakes his head no and sits up.He walks back over to his desk."Andre come on..." Shawn says grabbing the pen out of his hand.Dre snatches it back."fix your attitude" Shawn says towering over him.Dre sighs.He stands up and begins working on beats.But it was mostly to tune Shawn out.Shawn sighed and left to go get Dre some food.
After Shawn left Dre turned the beats off.His head was screaming for a break.But he had to get this shit done.He felt like screaming and throwing things but he also knew he didnt have that kind of energy.His stomach was growling and he couldn't focus on anything but food.Dre clutched his stomach and sat on the couch.And before he knew it he had passed out from exhaustion.Again.
25 minutes later
Shawn walks in with a McDonalds bag.He closes and locks the door."yo.im back" Shawn says as he takes the jacket off.He looks around until his eyes lock on Dres shaking body"Fuck..." Shawn whispers as hd runs over."Get up...GET UP AND EAT THIS DAMN FOOD NIGGA!!" Shawn yells as he shakes him."god...you need to eat" Shawn mumbles."GET UP!" Shawn yells as he throws a pillow at him.Dre groans."my stomach hurts like hell" Dre groans."cause your hungry dumbass"Shawn says as he pulls dre to his feet and walks him over to the table with the food on it."Andre can you please eat" Shawn whisper as he sits on the chair and puts his head in his hands.It was clear Shawn was no lomger joking and was becoming genuinely worried for his friend.Dre looks at him.He sits down and opens the bag.His hands shook as he took the food out."thanks" Dre says as he begins to eat.Dres eyes lit up as he began to eat."feels good to not starve huh" Shawn says as he hangs his jacket up.Dre nods as he begins to eat quickly.

After he was finished he was even more sleepy.His head was held up by his fist.Shawn was sitting on the bed that used to be a couch.
"Dre come lay down" Shawn says.Dre slowly got up.He laid down on his side.Shawn placed the blankets over him."alright..im gonna go" Shawn says as he gets up."no" Dre mumbles."can you stay?"
Shawn shakes his head no."and lay where?" shawn asks."next to me"
Shawn looks at him confused."aint that kinda gay?" Shawn asks.Dre chuckles."man come on" Dre says.Shawn smiles as he lays mext to dre.Dre lays his head on Shawn chest."your so gay" Shawn chuckles."shut up and go to sleep" Dre mumbles as he closes his eyes.
They both fall asleep in eachothers arms.
-this gotta be the shortest oneshot in this book🤦🏾‍♀️