Addiction

Jherrel was on his way home from the studio.It was late and the traffic was fucking horrible in New York right now.He didnt have a problem with looking at all the bright lights though.As things were going as normal as they could be,he felt his phone ring in his hoodie pocket.He sighed and since he had nothing else to do he didnt have a problem taking both hands off the wheel and going to grab his phone.As he took his phone out the ligjt flashed on.He read the name on the phone in confusion.Andre S.
He picked up the phone."whats up Dre" Jherrel says as he lightly puts his foot on the gas since they were beginning to slow up."whats up man..can you uhh..can you come over" Dre says in a shaky voice."Dre whats goin on?You..crying?"He asksxas he hears the slight sniffle in his voice."no." Dre says as a sob tries to escape his body."Dre what happened?" Jherrel asks again."Im about to relapse and overdose-and-and i really need someone p-please please are you coming or not?" Dre says with obvious sadness and fear in his voice.Jherrel nods.His face was frozen.Dres been clean for 10 months.What is causing him to do this?
Buf before he could figure that out he had to get to Dres house.And fast.
"yeah.Im on my way"
Jherrel hung up and was thankful that traffic had sped up while he was talking.He got off at the nearest exit and began to make his way to Andre's apartment.He made it in about 13 minutes.Jherrel grabs his phone and gets out the car.He locks it and makes his way into the apartment.He buzzes for Dres house to let him in.In about 6 seconds the buzzer accepts and the door opens.He runs up the half way lit stairs and goes up to the top floor.Which is where Dre is.He knocks on the door but then realizes its open.Jherrel frantically pushed the door open."Dre...Dre?!" Jherrel says loudly as he walks around the dark house.He tries to open Dres room but it sas locked."Dre its Jherrel!" Jherrel says as he wiggles the nob.No answer."shit..." Jherrel whispered."Come on Andre please..." jherrel says as his voice breaks."please dre please open the door please please please" Jherrel pleads and bangs as his vision clouded with tears.He knows how hard Dre fought to get this far in his sobriety.And he doesn't want him to fuck it up.But the fear of him overdosing was scaring him even more."Dre please...why dont you trust me enough to let me in...please fucking let me in.." He begs.
Silence.
Jherrel chokes back a sob."no..." Jherrels voice completely breaks down.But he refuses to let the tears fall."Dre...Dre!" He yells.He hears a light gag on the other side."DRE!DRE OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR PLEASE..PLEASE!" Jherrel yells.He begins pushing with all his strength tryimg to knock the dood down.His shoulder was throbbimg by the end but he eventually got it down.He runs into the room and his eyes are immediately met with a slumped over andre.He had 9 pills in his hand and he was just zoned out.Jherrel immediately comes over."no,no,no,no,no,no,no" Jherrel whispers to himself as he sits on Andres lap with out even thinking."Dre..Dre did you take anything?What did you take?" Jherrel asks as he roughly grabs Dres face.Dre looks at him with no dilated pupils.Just his light brown eyes staring into Jherrels dark brown."i...i didnt take anything yet" He whispers.Jherrel looks down at Andres hand.Andre balled his hand up to hide the little white pills."give me the pills." Jherrel says.

They kinda look like that but jherrel is fully on top of him

Andre shakes his head no.Jherrel knew Andre had a death grip so he should've known he was wasting his time when he tried to pry his hand open."Andre!-what"
They both stared at eachother angrily."are you crying?" Dre asks."yes im fucking cryimg because I thought you killed yourself!" Jherrel yells at the other boy."I thought i was too late!And now you wont even give me the fucking pills because you still wanna do it!" Jherrel yells as he was still holding onto Andres hand.
Dre looks at him."i am gonna do it..but i dont want you here for that"
"You LITERALLY called me"
"That was a mistake..sorta"
Jherrel wiped his tears out his eyes."Please give me the pills..you've worked so hard to make it this far..what ever is making you wanna do this is not worth going back to the addiction...please.." He said with a slight crack in his voice.Andre was exhausted.Mentally and physically.His hand softly unclenched.He dumped the pills onto the floor.Jherrel scooted them away."im sorry..." Dre whispered..Tears filled his eyes."no.no its ok" Jherrel sayss softly."i..i didnt mean to..to make you come all tne way over here...i-Andre stop" Jherrel interrupted but Dre just kept going."im struggling right now but I promise im way stronger than this..this has never h-happened before" Dre says as tears fall down his cheeks.Jherrel hugs him tightly.Both of them beginning to sob in the others arms."im so sorry.." Andre sobs.His hands found their way into Jherrels shirt to hold his bare back."please dont do this to me again" Jherrel sobs lightly.The two hug for a few minutes until they're both completely drained.Jherrel was being put to sleep by the soft rubbing from Dres hands on his back.Andre was just trying to come to terms with what he just did and what he put his friend through."i..i think i need to go back-No." Jherrel interrupted quietly and tiredly.He was still on top of Andre.Head buried in his neck."your not going back there.You cant. Please" Jherrel whispered tiredly."i think that theyre the only people who can help me..." Dre muttered."i just helped you..you dont need to go anywhere else"Jherrel says as he hugs him a little tighter.Dre glances at the pills on the floor."dont look at them" Jherrel says.Andre ignores his demand.Jherrel lifts his head up.He grabs Andres tear soaken face and pulls his gaze back over."stop" Jherrel says seriously."yes sir" Andre grinned as his hands were still exploring Jherrels back.Jherrel rolled his eyes."you know..since your already on my lap..we might as well take it to the bed and-" Andre started before Jherrel groaned."shut the fuck up man.You make everything dirty" Jherrel says."your on.my.lap." Dre says."becuase i was trying to be a good friend!"Jherrel says."not try.You were" Andre says as he goes back serious.Jherrel looked at him."but for real man..i wouldn't still be here if it wasnt for you...thank you" He whispers to Jherrel.Jherrel nods amd they hug once more.Andres hands slowly make their way down to Jherrels ass.Giving it a light squeeze."ok thats enough" Jherrel says as he tries to stand but Dre grabs his hips and pushes his right back down.Dre shakes his head no frantically."no...its uh...its to late to back down now" Dre says as he holds Jherrel in place."what are you-OH!Thats what that is?!" Jherrel says shocked at the length that he felt under him grow.Dre nods."just...be still" Dre sighs."lift your hips for me" Dre says.Jherrel doesn't listen.He was to mesmerized by Dres voice.Eventually he snaps out."huh?what?" Jherrel says.Dre chuckles "never mind.Just stop moving"

Dre took deep breath as he tried to lay it down.in about a minute he was good."alright.Im good" Dre says.Jherrel gets up and holds a hand for the taller boy to take.Dre grabs his hand and helps him up.Jherrel immediately walks over and grabs the pill bottle.He cleans the pills off the floor then goes into the bathroom.Dre tried to follow but Jherrel closed the door.He heard the sound of little things falling into the toilet.Then a flush.Jherrel comes out.The moment he looks up at Dre who had a slight odd look on his face.One of anger."its for the better man"Jherrel said.Dre sighs and puts his hands in his pockets."yeah.."
Later
The two boys were laying in the bed.Jherrel had already fell asleep.Even though he swore that he would stay up to make sure tjat Dre was ok.But the moment his head hit that pillow he was out.
Dre was laying right next to him watching Netflix on his phone.One hand holding the phone.The other rubbing Jherrels back.He slept on his stomach so it was a good way to make sure he didnt wake up and wouldnt ruin Dres show.Dre eventually ended up asleep right next to him.The house fulled of nothing but the sound of Jherrels soft and quiet snores.