Tupac x Male

Jealousy.The only feeling Tupac was feeling as he stood in the corner of the club and watched Jevonte make out with a lightskin goddess.He bit the inside of his lip as he shoved his hands into his pocket.His jealousy slowly faded into rage as he saw Vontes hands snake their hands around Simones waist.He wanted to go over there and smack both of them but he kept his cool.He decided to walk away.He walked over to the steps on the stage where Ren was sitting."whats up bro" Ren says.Tupac doesn't respond.He just sat next to ren angrily."You look jealous?Is it Jevonte?" Ren says reading Tupac like a book."maybe"Tupac says as he continues to stare."man you look like a stalker" Ren chuckles.Tupac smacks his lips and just stares at the floor.He doesn't really care a-lot about people.But Vonte is one that he just cant seem to let go."COPS!" A man yells loudly causing the entire place to go frantic.Everyone got up and begab to sprint out of their.Tupac and Ren went to opposite ways.The crowd going many different ways.A loud bang was heard and smoke began to fill the building.Tupac began to cough just like the others he heard through the smoke."Man what the fuck!" He heard somebody scream out of frustration.Tupac continued to cough and pant.He stopped running and looked around the fog."fuck..." Tupac pants."yo" a voice says as pac feels someone grab his wrist.He flinched yet could barely see the taller figure."man get your fucking hands off of me.." Pac grunts.His eyes feel themselves getting blurry."get...off" He pants..His eyes suddenly got heavier."come on" A voice says as Pac was dragged through the smoke.Halfway there pac broke himself out of the persons grip."Ren!Ren!" Pac yelled.Loud shots were heard and the fog began to burn."shit" Pac winces."Pac we gotta get the fuck out this fog" The voice said.It got obvious that it was Jevonte now.Pac just needed some clear words from him.Pac was basically gasping for air now."ren...ren" Tupac gasped.Vonte grabbed Pacs wrist and dragged him toward the dark parking lot.It was full of people was had made it out the smoke and were trying ti see."nah we gotta keep going.More police gon be here soon"
Pac nods and continued to walk as he caught his breath."wheres Mariah" Pac murmured."shit I dont know.She dipped right before the police smoke bombed the place" Vonte shrugs."oh aight" Pac says."jealous?" Vonte grins as he continues to walk."hell nah nigga" Pac says.They could both feel that he was lying."man everytime im with her you always got a little attitude"Vonte says as they walk to his car.Pac smacks his lips.
"I aint got no damn attitude-" before he could finish, Vonte gives him a soft and slow kiss.Tupac freezes.He looks up at Vonte."good cause you aint got nothing to be jealous about" He whispers.Tupac cant help but grin."oh so now you kissin all up on me?" Pac says as he crosses his arms."cause you werent paying me any attention earlier-" before he could finsih he was cut off by another kiss.Vonte seems to love doing that often.Tupac grabbed the other boys face and they continued."your all i want..." Vonte whispers between kisses.

That was a lie