The Boy On Story Ave2

1 week later

Apollo was in his room on his phone.It was 11pm at night when he began hearing soft knocking on his window.He walks over,already knowing who it was.But when he saw Kadirs face his expression dropped."holy hell" Apollo mumbles.He opens the window.Kadir stumbles.Grabbing onto Apollos gamimg chair for steadiness
Apollos pov
."what the fuck did you do man" I say angrily.I grab his waist and set him onto my bed."why the fuck are you all bloody?What the fuck did you do and who did this to you?!" I yell.But kadir just looks up and smiles softly at me.I continue looking at him frustratedly."why are you smiling?" I ask as i go into my closet and grab the first aid kit.He shakes his head."im gonna pass out man" Kadir mumbles."no.no kadir keep your eyes open"I say as I continue cleaning.He nods softly.He looks extremely tired and weak."kadir im serious.what did you do?" I whisper.He looks up at me. "¿Quién te puso las manos encima?"
(Who put their hands on you?)

Kadirs eyes go lifeless.He just stares at my wall behind me."kadir.look at me amor" I say as i cup his clean face.His eyes slowly move up so hes looking me in my eyes."im fine" He mumbles."im..fine" he breathes quietly as his head falls forward onto my chest.I rub his back soothingly."stop saying your alright" i say." Tell me where it hurts" i say as he slowly sits back up."my cheek...and my arm got stepped on" He says as he rubs his eyes.i grab his left wrist and lift his sleeve up.Before i can see he snatches it back."no.This one" he says as he quickly shows.I freeze.I feel like time stops for a moment."kadir.Let me see your left arm" i say dead seriously.He looks up at me.i grab his arm and quickly roll his hoodie up.
——
"Holy shit"Apollo mumbles.Kadir looks at anything else in the room except his boyfriend."Kadir..when did this happen?" Apollo asks.Kadir ignores him. "Contéstame. ¿Por qué no me dijiste que estabas luchando"Apollo says.(answer me.why wouldnt you tell me that you were struggling?)"i-i dont know what that mean" Kadir mumbles.Apollo sighs.He sits next to kid."im sorry" Kadirs voice breaks."i-i didnt know what else to do" He says as tears pooled in his eyes.He quickly wipes them away,"mi amor why didnt you tell me.Im here to protect you-Stop saying that!" Kadir says as he stands.Apollo looks up at him.Apollo stands.Crossing his arms and towering over kid."i dont need protection!Im not scared of anything or anyone!"He yells."why do you keep lying to me like i dont know everytime you try it.Just tell me what the problem is" Apollo says.Kadir smacks his lips."No me golpees los labios antes de que los reviente"Apollo mumbles...(Dont smack your lips at me or Ill bust them)

"English nigga english!" Kadir yells.Apollo pushes kadir onto the bed. "Con quién carajo crees que estás hablando? Porque no hay manera de que sea yo."Apollo says just because Kadir told him not to.(Who the fuck are you talking to?cause theres no way in hell its me)
Kadir gets up."man fuck this.Im leaving" Kadir says.He grabs his hoodie but pollo yanks him back so he falls back onto the bed."who do you think you're talking to?"Apollo says angrily."You,nigga!" him and kadir began arguing as they both stand up getting in eachothers face."your face is already fucked up,do you really wanna get your ass beat again?"
Kadir looks up at him. "Fuck you." He whispers.Kadir leaves.Putting his backpack back on and leaving.Apollo doesn't follow.Atleast not yet.

2 hours later
Apollo:wya
seen
Apollo:Kadir come on love
seen
Apollo:Kadir.
Apollo:Kid.
2 hours later
Apollo:please answer.Its getting late
Apollo:love can you please come back or atleast tell me where you are.

seen

Apollo sighed.He put on his shoes,hat and hoodie.He began looking in all the places kadir usually is.He looked in OTL territory,the park and kadirs moms house.And he wasnt in any of those places.He asked moe

Apollo POV
."Moe!" I yell as i walk up behind him.Moe turns to look at me.We were the same height."ay whats up man" He says as we dap each other up."have you heard from Kid?" I ask."uh he was here earlier.But him and skemes got into a fight.This is they second one today" Moe says."so where is he at now?" I ask."Skeme probably disciplining his ass"Moe shrugs."what that mean?" I ask."either getting his ass beat by skemes,yelled at or held down and shocked" Moe says.I freeze."they do that to yall?" I ask.Moe nods."come on lets go see if he at the base" Moe says patting my back.We walk into the apartment building since we were just standing outside.Skemes and his friends were in there.He pisses me off."yo" i say.They all look at me."shit.whats up Pollo" Skemes says as he gets up and daps me up.I nod."where Kid at?He ain't answering" I ask."he just left like 10 minutes ago" One of skemes friends say."where he go?" I ask."probably at that park next to Mel rose"
I nod.
——-