Hard Time Harder Dick

N.W.A and Icky were in the studio.Ren was in the booth rappin and everyone was just listening.Except Eazy.He was sitting on the couch just staring."yo" Dre says elbowing Icky.Icky looks at him."go check on your boyfriend" Dre says.Icky smacks his lips."that aint my boyfriend ya bum" Icky says."yeah yeah just go check on him.Somethings wrong" Dre responds as he rolls his eyes."why cant you ask him?Your in a group with him" The boy with dreads says."He trusts you more" Dre shrugs."how you know dat?" Icky asks."its obvious bro.Ill talk to you about it later just go talk to him" Dre says as he goes back to listening and directing Ren.Icky nods and walks over to Eazy.He sits next to him.Eazy doesn't even acknowledge the other boys presence.
K

"E?" Icky says

"E?" Icky says.Eazy sighs."what you want Ick?" Eazy mumbles."nun" Icky says.They sit in silence again.Eazy looks at the other boy."stop looking at me like that" Icky says."like what" Eazy says."like im going to disappear"Icky says.Eazy looks at the floor.He doesn't look sad.Or mad.Just numb."Eazy what happened" Icky finally says.Eazy shakes his head no."just tired" Eazy whispers."no your not.Something is bothering you" Icky says.Eazy sighs."can you go record music-No." Icky interrupts Eazys attempt to make him go away."you look like you were crying" Icky says cupping Eazys face.Eazy slaps Icks hands away before they can reach him."ow" Icky says."nigga you gotta talk to me.Youve been all gloomy and sad.Thats not how Eazy-E is" Icky says.Eazy doesn't speak.He doesn't know how to tell him everything thats been going on.Everything that he feels.All the hatred for himself.How ugly he is.How fat and short he looks.zHe doesn't wanna have to tell anybody about his insecurities so he'd rather suffer in silence.Or thats what he would do if Icky wasnt so goddamn persistent about getting the answer."Come on..talk to me" He says."im fine" Eazy says."Eric you're not fine.Your clearly not fine" Icky says.Eazy rolls his eyes and stands up.Getting ready to leave.Icky stands to."your not leaving" Icky says seriously."yes i am" Eazy says camly."do you think im gonna let you?"
"Do you think your gonna stop me?"
Icky grabs Eazys hand and bring him into the bathroom."What the fuck is wrong with you?"Icky says.Eazy looks up at him with a pissed expression."talk to me man" Icky whispers.Eazy tries to walk away but Icky grabs his wrist.Eazy immediately punches the taller boy."stop putting yo fucking hands on me!" Eazy yells.Icky sighs.He wipes the blood off of his lips.Eazy gasp softly."damn..i aint mean that cuz" Eazy mumbles as he cups Ickys face after realzing what he just did.Icky looks down at him with no emotion in his face.He grabs Eazys wrist and removed his hands slowly."Man im sorry" Eazy says.Icky shakes his head no."go fuck yourself Eric" Icky says as he walks away.Eazy was gonna try to stop him but his mouth wouldn't open.Icky put his hood up and left the studio."Fuck..." Eric whispered to himself as he ran to catch up with Icky."ICKY!" Eric yelled as he made it to the parking lot.Icky turned around.He looked at him angrily."can we talk?" Eazy says.Icky shakes his head no."im fine" Icky says."please man" Eazy says."man take your fat ass inside!" Icky yells angrily.Boom.There it was.One of the words that can cause one of the most sneakiest,ruthelss gangsters to break down into tears.To question everything about him.To question every compliment someone has given him.He never thought that Icky of all people would be the one to say it to him.But at the same time its not Ickys fault because..Eazy wouldn't tell him that was wrong.That the problem he was facing had a big thing to do with the word he just screamed at him.Eazy nodded slightly."ok" he whispered barely audible .He put his shades on and turned around quickly.The others were still recording and no one else was around so no one could hear Eazy begin to sob his heart out in the bathroom downstairs.He couldn't stop.His body wouldn't allow it.He had just drove off one of the only people who actually wanted to help him.His back slid down the wall and he just began to let all of it out."why would i do that man" He sobs.He took his glasses off to wipe his tears but they streamed like waterfalls.
30 minutes later
Eazy's eyes were red and puffy.He was barely awake anymore.Tears were still falling but Eazy had stopped reacting.He just let them.A knock was heard on the door.The person tried to open it but it was locked.Eazy got up,wiped his face and put his shades on.He was a little suprised when he was met with Ren."whats up E" Ren says."whats up.gotta piss?" E asks.His voice a little raspy.Ren shakes his head no."wheres Icky?" Ren asked."he went home" Eazy shrugs.Ren studied E."whats the matter" Ren asked as he leaned on the door frame."nothing" Eazy said."E.I know you.Your voice is raspy.Your hands are shaking and you got ya glasses on" Ren says before snatching the shorter boys glasses off.E's eyes look like he had been crying for hours."What happened?" Ren asks.Eazy snatches his glasses back and puts them back on."ill tell you later" E says as he slides past Ren.Ren sighs.E leaves the studio.He gets into his car and drives home.He felt shitty.Absolutely shitty.He made sure to take the secret way home cause it was a Saturday night and the police will pull you over just to pull you over.